Team vs Bolton

1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

Hoping for a good performance tomorrow, we need 3 points to give us any sort of chance of a late push.

I can see Bruce making a couple of changes though.

Westwood

Palmer

Lees

Hector

Fox

Pelupessy

Bannan

Aarons

Reach

Matias

Nuhiu 

Pelupessy should not start again !

I'd like to see Bruce give winnall the nod from the start if fletcher Is unavailable. 

Its the Perfect sort of game for Sam if Bruce feels he's fit enough , hes physical, aggressive strong and won't be bullied by Bolton as they tend to normally do to us. Definatley seems like the sort of match he'll relish. 

14 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Westwood

Iorfa Lees Hector Palmer

Reach Hutchinson Bannan Aarons

Nuhiu Winnall

If Fletcher is injured think this is what will go with. If Winnall not capable of 90 may stick with Boyd. I would like to see Liam Shaw on bemch. played well for u/23s in the line of 3 has plenty of energy and is a tall lad who should be able to stand physical side of game. What's more its his 18th Birthday on Tuesday and thought would be positive gesture and give Academy in general a boost. I should add he does score goals. Anyone wants to see what he is capable of he is number 10 in Crystal Palace under 23 match last week. You will see he was involved in all of the goals. I suggest anybody who has not watched highlights of game take a look.

Lets be honest, it was only a matter of time before Fletch picked up an injury.

Even if he has a chance of being fit for tomorrow, I don't think Bruce will risk him. Get him back to near 100% for Saturday.

Nuhiu to start tomorrow evening I reckon, with Matias.

2 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

Lets be honest, it was only a matter of time before Fletch picked up an injury.

Even if he has a chance of being fit for tomorrow, I don't think Bruce will risk him. Get him back to near 100% for Saturday.

Nuhiu to start tomorrow evening I reckon, with Matias.

yer its a major shock to me that he aint been out much at all this season , he is usually with his m8 hooper on the golf coarse. I know no1 rates nuhiu but he did alright when he came on at derby ,maybe he could recreate his form at back end of last season,its a shame he got a 2 year deal if it was 1 he would be trying to earn a new one. 

30 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Not a fan of Nuihu (who is) but he did ok on Saturday, good close control to keep the ball and lay it off, Winnall also got stuck in, don't know if he's ready for the full 90 yet though.

I'm a fan when he plays like that. 

And he's done it before plenty of times. 

Guest LittleG
50 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

Westwood

Palmer Thorniley Hector Fox

Bannan Boyd Preston

Matias Winnall Reach

(Resting some bigger names to try and prevent injury)

No point at all in changing a settled defence. The less said about your midfield including Boyd and Preston, the better.

If Nuhiu is fit he plays.

We always have at least Fletch or Joao or Nuhiu on for defensive set-pieces, and anyway Nuhiu leads the line far better than Winnall could.

Dont think Bruce will change anyone else. Clearly likes a settled side, and it’s working.

Can we limp through to 5pm Saturday getting six points, then we have two weeks off during which Fletch, Hooper, Winnall and FF can heal their bodies some more. Or at least time to pick up another recurrence of previous ailments.

55 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

Westwood

Palmer Thorniley Hector Fox

Bannan Boyd Preston

Matias Winnall Reach

(Resting some bigger names to try and prevent injury)

Welcome to Owlstalk Mr Parkinson.

Nice try Phil.

• Haha 2