Sam v Scrubbers

I once had a goal disallowed because a team mate shouted "mine". I argued with the ref that if I could ignore the shout, why couldn't the defence.

Didn't wash with him.

Edited by OxonOwl

49 minutes ago, Hirst1867 said:

D1DYm6wWwAAg4zU.jpg

seems entirely feasible that someone would listen to a shout of KEEPERS when the keeper is this far away from the ball, and Hutch is behind him

So he's facing his keeper who's at least 12 yards in front of him, the ball's going across goal rather than towards the keeper, Hutch is right behind him, yet claims that he left it because Hutch shouted "keeper's" and he thought it was the keeper shouting?

Either he's a bit thick, or more likely has made this up because he knows he's dropped a clanger. Predictably the scrubbers are now calling Hutch a cheat when perhaps they should be looking at this photo and booking Fleck, sorry, I mean Flecky, a hearing test.

Guest Hirst1867
42 minutes ago, alanharper said:

So he's facing his keeper who's at least 12 yards in front of him, the ball's going across goal rather than towards the keeper, Hutch is right behind him, yet claims that he left it because Hutch shouted "keeper's" and he thought it was the keeper shouting?

Either he's a bit thick, or more likely has made this up because he knows he's dropped a clanger. Predictably the scrubbers are now calling Hutch a cheat when perhaps they should be looking at this photo and booking Fleck, sorry, I mean Flecky, a hearing test.

I'd get down to the doctors if I were you pal

Your sarcasm monitor is well fecked

2 minutes ago, Hirst1867 said:

I'd get down to the doctors if I were you pal

Your sarcasm monitor is well fecked

I think he was merely adding to your initial sarcasm tbf.

Guest Hirst1867
5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I think he was merely adding to your initial sarcasm tbf.

I'll see you down at the doctors alanharper

I never believe a word that comes out of Wilder’s mouth or written by Shield , take it all with a pinch of salt.

If it did happen then well done Hutch, As for Wilder , he would never ask his players to do owt like that, they would be too busy collapsing in a heap.

On that subject has anybody mentioned their right wing back!

I have never seen a player shot so many times by a sniper on a football field. Breath on him and he goes down like somebody has cut his strings.

9 hours ago, 1993swfc said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if Wilder made this up to be fair... needs to make an excuse up to over our only chance of the game.

Telling me John Fleck an experienced midfield player couldn’t determine that a voice shouting “keepers” when he was running facing the goalkeeper was from behind him? Yeah ok. 

Coz he made it up I was in the South Stand Lepps end, and I never heard Hutch shouting "Keepers", typical lying blade. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Nut said:

My mate was level with this in the north and said after what a great decision Fleck made to leave the ball as he would have put it in his own net if he'd tried to clear it. 

To be fair you might be right here.

He's similar to Bannan in that his right leg is just for standing on so he'd have gone with his left which could have go e anywhere.

This is taking talking total nads about Wednesday to another level by the yellow toothed tool.

Total detraction for the best pass and chance of the game and the third time this Barca-esque pig side has failed to beat us when we have been injury ravaged and/or in transition. I shouldn't be surprised but the pigs just fall for it. Incredible.

Flecky must be a bit thick (well, totally really), if he can't tell the difference between Hendo's Cumbria accent and Sam's Berkshire tones.  Wilder (and Shield) must be even thicker to believe him.

It's quite scary how easily the United fans have actually lapped this up and believed it. I have even seen a post from one of them saying Hutchinson should be banned for cheating! 

There is no way he thought a player coming in behind him was the keeper shouting unless he has zero special awareness which would be surprising for a professional footballer.

The latest peice of "journalism" by James Sheild about Rotherham and Uniteds "special" rivalry is one of the most nauseating things I have ever read. Full of digs at Wednesday its embarrassing really.

Wilder is part of the problem riling the idiot section of our fanbase with his constant snidey digs and the reporting in the star is fuelling it further in my opinion by constantly doing the same.