Sam v Scrubbers

interesting bit in todays yorkshire post, mardiola still claiming hutch shouted keepers,but, to quote the article "Fleck added: "my heart was in my mouth,i should have cleared the ball. It was Hendo who said `clear it` and i thought he said `keepers`. I just left it, but thankfully  (the shot) went straight down the middle.  "I spoke to Hendo after the game to see what happened. It was obviously my fault, but he was quite happy i actually left it so he could make a save".  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sandowl said:

interesting bit in todays yorkshire post, mardiola still claiming hutch shouted keepers,but, to quote the article "Fleck added: "my heart was in my mouth,i should have cleared the ball. It was Hendo who said `clear it` and i thought he said `keepers`. I just left it, but thankfully  (the shot) went straight down the middle.  "I spoke to Hendo after the game to see what happened. It was obviously my fault, but he was quite happy i actually left it so he could make a save".  

So the player blows the whistle on his manager being the lying bar steward he is? What a full weight bell end. Comedy gold. 

On 06/03/2019 at 14:33, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

What a player he would have become had it not been for the injuries

Yeah I agree although I think he still can and is. Just 2-3 years too late. He’s been immense since he came back, consistently 8 or 9/10. I imagine he’s the first name on the team sheet (other than maybe KW). I know I’m biased but for me he’s the best midfielder in the Championship.