Sam v Scrubbers

I loved the way after Dowell clattered him with a cheap shot that when he got up and was walking away he turned round and had a good look to see who had done it.

I also had a couple of grunters that I know on Twitter moaning that Hutch ignored him when he tapped him on the chest when they were stood together waiting to come back on.

I have no doubt Sam would have nailed him given half a chance.

lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ElsecarOwl said:

Saw exactly the same and said to my mate, Hutch has marked his card, hope he's sensible about it and doesn't end up walking again.

You could see the physio trying to calm him down

14 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I loved the way after Dowell clattered him with a cheap shot that when he got up and was walking away he turned round and had a good look to see who had done it.

I also had a couple of grunters that I know on Twitter moaning that Hutch ignored him when he tapped him on the chest when they were stood together waiting to come back on.

I have no doubt Sam would have nailed him given half a chance.

lol

Watched the game on TV, thought to myself Dowell's a dead man now, Hutch blanked him stood next to him on the sideline.

Guest addedtime
10 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

What a player he would have become had it not been for the injuries

Yep, sadly it wouldn't have been for us!

Hope Hutch goes into coaching when he retires.

Think he would make a very good manager one day.

Hope he learns a bit from Bruce then joins his backroom staff in a couple of years.

I don’t even know why he’s brought that up other than to keep this victims notion going. He’s got a massive chip on his shoulder hasn’t he? 

Gamesmanship happens in every game - players always looking to gain an advantage over the opposition. Madine tried it by going down clutching his face. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if Wilder made this up to be fair... needs to make an excuse up to over our only chance of the game.

Telling me John Fleck an experienced midfield player couldn’t determine that a voice shouting “keepers” when he was running facing the goalkeeper was from behind him? Yeah ok. 

• Haha 1

Guest Hirst1867

D1DYm6wWwAAg4zU.jpg

seems entirely feasible that someone would listen to a shout of KEEPERS when the keeper is this far away from the ball, and Hutch is behind him