Wednesday - Sheff Utd (OMDT)

TBF there's been some less than average performances tonight from the likes of Bannan, Reach and Boyd, so I'm happy with a point.

At least it's put a stutter on their promotion ambitions, another point and clean sheet and 7 games unbeaten.

Building for next season.

In the high rolling hills of south Yorkshire. 

Its where I trace my bloodline and there on a hillside grave stone in outerbridge

Its said you'll never again leave Hillsborough victorious. 

And on I kind of more laughable footnote, does anyone know how to contact madine??

I'm trying to teach the puppy to lie down and roll over, so he may be a good source for training purposes lol

• Like 1

Thought Aarans was quite good. Certainly can cross and is well-tricky. Lots of potential.

Hector and Iorfa also impressed

Boyd is handy for making up the numbers when we're short

Overall a solid defensive job tonight

27 minutes ago, nilnil said:

Typical of recent derbies, a lot of blood and thunder and effort, but very little quality. Hector MOTM.

Villain of the piece was fatty Sharp who didn't kick a ball all game. More interested in kicking lumps out of us the tvvat.

He really is a nasty toe rag. 

Aarons hasn't had much first team football this season. Only played 2 full 90 minutes (plus 1 of 89) whilst in the Fortuna Liga - see attached

https://www.transfermarkt.com/rolando-aarons/leistungsdaten/spieler/258188

It's a bit much to expect him to be fully match fit so I think the flashes of excellence are the best we should expect until he gets more games.

All I can say is thank flip that is out of the way. Now let's crack on and see if by some miracle we can nick 6th place, because basically the way this league is anything can happen.

• Thanks 1

We were absolutely brilliant last night. A few weeks ago this level of performance woukd have been impossible. 

Hector and Hutchinson were outstanding. Aaron's looks an excellent player and we should buy him. 

Bannan was dreadful again. Forestiieri and then arrons have him a give a go ball. They went charging on a run and bannan was totally unable to read it. Or he's not bothered. Compare him with Norwood and its chalk and cheese 

Fletcher worked hard but was way behind play when Hutchinson had to cover and almost scored. We do have a problem with strikers. 

Dobbin doesn't count and Joao seems to have fallen out with Bruce. He's also injury prone

Iorfa looks good but needs beefing up. He's got potential 

We can't get out with this team but with four or five new players next season and a top man in charge like Bruce we really have a chance 

Well done last night. Excellent overall.