Wednesday - Sheff Utd (OMDT)

What a tail Billy blunt is. Paid to stand next to Westwood at corners. Thought we held our own but didn't have much going forward after fessi went off. Boyd was shiit, Aaron's looked like a rabbit in the head lights, palmer played well at left back, and what's obvious is that we must sign Hector at all costs. Sell someone if need be, but he looks like des walker reincarnate.

Ft 0-0

I'll take that.  A win would have been brilliant, but it wasn't to be.  

The quality wasn't there in the final third, but the unbeaten run continues.  Plus another clean sheet.  

A hard fought point in the end.  

Well done Wednesday.  

Have a nice evening all.

Onwards and upwards

UTO!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Windygrowler said:

What a tail Billy blunt is. Paid to stand next to Westwood at corners. Thought we held our own but didn't have much going forward after fessi went off. Boyd was shiit, Aaron's looked like a rabbit in the head lights, palmer played well at left back, and what's obvious is that we must sign Hector at all costs. Sell someone if need be, but he looks like des walker reincarnate.

A bit harsh on young Aarons, I thought he looked as likely as any of our players to cause them a problem. 

Just now, N0rtherner said:

Agreed, and Aarons still looking very promising too, love the pacey winger we've got on our hands now, willing to challenge, get around, shoot, cross... has quickly found his place in the team.

Aarons was ok the pigs kept him quiet that chance at the end woukd have blown the roof off the kop 

1 minute ago, owlZfan84 said:

Is Wilder still on the pitch slapping his left *** about?

wasn't nice to see

they mention chants with words that might offend, but i mean they're just words, don't wanna watch that

Edited by jomaco