Wednesday - Sheff Utd (OMDT)

Just now, Freshfish said:

Decent result but Bannon was invisible and I didn’t even realise Boyd was on the pitch. Think our 9 against 11 did excellent.

Reach was quiet too

That's why he gets criticism even though on his day he can be the best player on the pitch.

But Bannan hasn't been as good as he has in recent seasons.

For a 0-0 didn't mind that. Once FF went off you could see we are down to the bare bones attacking wise, so a draw ok.

Didn't really look in trouble throughout the game and had the best chance. 

Thought ref did well tonight, a refreshing change  

2 minutes ago, East Yorks Owl said:

A bit harsh on young Aarons, I thought he looked as likely as any of our players to cause them a problem. 

He wasn't bad and didn't have much help but just thought his decision making was shocking at times. Did a couple of silky runs though....

Utd edged a scrappy game but that was to be expected at the moment and losing FF took one of our main threats away .

Palmer MOM for me Hector was solid as was Lees and Hutch 

Every confidence Brucie is going to be great for us 

Just now, hugeowl said:

Utd edged a scrappy game but that was to be expected at the moment and losing FF took one of our main threats away .

Palmer MOM for me Hector was solid as was Lees and Hutch 

Every confidence Brucie is going to be great for us 

Think we edged it actually.

Guest mkowl
1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Really hope the injury to FF isn’t to bad. Our attacking options are already poor, hope he was just taken off as a precaution. 

He looked ok before HT so was a surprise

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

Looks to have potential going forward if given more space. His step overs in the box tied their defender in knots. When did we last see one of our players do as many step overs?

Pity Sam got a good contact on the ball. Anything other than that and it could have gone in. 

Tbf to Aarons I thought he worked hard defensively as well.  All in all we didn’t too far off tonight. It was a real shame FF had to come off as he was starting to see plenty of the ball at the end of the first half.