Who Plays Left Back on Monday

Don’t know much about....dem blavges. But who plays wide right for them!? I would go for Thorniley or Fox, two years ago Pudil could have slotted in but all on here say “his legs have gone” so he’d probably get roasted on Monday neet. Real shame about Lazaar’s hamstring, I suppose there’ll be a scan today and then it’ll depend on whether it’s torn or strained. I’m sure Brucey will already have had dem blavges watched so he’ll already have an idea what to do. In the Steves we trust!lol

1 minute ago, 1993swfc said:

Want to show me where he said that? Can’t just make stuff up without evidence. Because I’m pretty sure he just ended up there due to injuries.

Not really. It was on an article, something about he preferred the CB role as his legs werent what they used to be for full back. It was maybe on the OS.

Its there if you look. Why make it up

4 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Want to show me where he said that? Can’t just make stuff up without evidence. Because I’m pretty sure he just ended up there due to injuries.

Don't worry @billyblack ibe got your back.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/what-daniel-pudil-believes-can-help-him-win-new-sheffield-wednesday-contract-1-9093228/amp

“This formation we are playing I feel much more comfortable. I don’t want to say I cant play left back anymore but age is killing me a little bit, I can not get up and down like I used to. I feel much better in this position.

“Maybe this position can extend my career a little longer and fingers crossed I can get another few years over here.”

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Don't worry @billyblack ibe got your back.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/what-daniel-pudil-believes-can-help-him-win-new-sheffield-wednesday-contract-1-9093228/amp

“This formation we are playing I feel much more comfortable. I don’t want to say I cant play left back anymore but age is killing me a little bit, I can not get up and down like I used to. I feel much better in this position.

“Maybe this position can extend my career a little longer and fingers crossed I can get another few years over here.”

Thank you. Knew i had read it somewhere. Makes sense, hes 34 this year. Bombing up and down the wing now maybe a bit harder than it used to be.

1 minute ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

The back 4 that ended the game for me. Palmer is our player of the month, every pass is finding a man, every cross is dangerous, no winger is getting past him. I have every faith in him being able to play left back and Iorfa at right back, good mobility down each side with them two playing

Im sure he could if required, hes playing well. Just prefer a left footer at LB thats all. 

Tricky one, and I think the piggies will target our left side, as most of their overloading comes down their right side. Without a left footed centre back, I feel it would be too risky to go in with a right footed left back, so it’s Fox for me The injury to Lazaar is ill timed, as his pace could have been useful if they pushed too far forward