Hector's Future

2 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Tonight showed the difference between the Premiership and the Championship. Despite a splendid performance by every one of the Wednesday players, there was an obvious difference in class. Unfortunately, while there was obviously a difference in class, there was the obvious difference in the cost of the value of the teams.

Has anyone any idea of the total value of the players on both sides. I would assume that it is quite considerable, but yet we are the team to fall foul of FFP  

How did we go on?

I think if Palmer was available the gulf wouldnt have looked that big.

Once that shot left Sheris boot I knew it was going in "DINK*.......another pot in the trophy cupboard........By way pal Hector who?

Im gunna get so drunk tonight :Sid: WAWAW

Edited by legendaryswan

Guest Bulgaria
3 hours ago, Beany71 said:

Just on my way back from Wembley, I think a couple of additions and next year we could be top two.:Sid:

FFS, don't spoil it I am watching on ifollow

28 minutes ago, Beany71 said:

Buxtongent has been on 'a most excellent adventure'. He is going to turn up tonight in a phone box with Hector, Jim McCallion, David Ford, Ron Atkinson and a load of other historical Wednesday legends.

So-cratz - "The only true wisdom consists in knowing that you know nothing".

4 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Tonight showed the difference between the Premiership and the Championship. Despite a splendid performance by every one of the Wednesday players, there was an obvious difference in class. Unfortunately, while there was obviously a difference in class, there was the obvious difference in the cost of the value of the teams.

Has anyone any idea of the total value of the players on both sides. I would assume that it is quite considerable, but yet we are the team to fall foul of FFP  

tenor.gif

• Haha 3