Hector's Future

29 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

Not really abuse. Just gentle ribbing, IMHO. Nice to know you are ok.

As a fellow oldie, Buxton, I want you to know that the thread kept me amused all day and definitely, along with some classic OT humour,  I think there was some genuine comeraderie being shown.

I think it was the point that you left it so long to reply that prolonged it and many then started to worry that something may have happened to you.

Im sure you can understand how funny it all appeared from the outside and I don’t think anyone posted anything that you should be offended by.

5 hours ago, Ibbo48 said:

As a fellow oldie, Buxton, I want you to know that the thread kept me amused all day and definitely, along with some classic OT humour,  I think there was some genuine comeraderie being shown.

I think it was the point that you left it so long to reply that prolonged it and many then started to worry that something may have happened to you.

Im sure you can understand how funny it all appeared from the outside and I don’t think anyone posted anything that you should be offended by.

I genuinely panicked for about 10 seconds after reading Buxton’s post the other night as I thought I’d somehow lost a day and missed the match.