Hector's Future

Oh yeah i know what you mean mate (smile and nod)...............Anyway i'm off, the good people here will look after you now, get some rest.

(Bless him, he supported a football team for many years and it has caused him to lose his mind, i'll be here soon enough, off to Hillsborough, up the owls)

6 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Tonight showed the difference between the Premiership and the Championship. Despite a splendid performance by every one of the Wednesday players, there was an obvious difference in class. Unfortunately, while there was obviously a difference in class, there was the obvious difference in the cost of the value of the teams.

Has anyone any idea of the total value of the players on both sides. I would assume that it is quite considerable, but yet we are the team to fall foul of FFP  

im_back.gif.0a4fc5fe14eeb03624f98c97f841785b.gif

• Haha 5

Sorry, Gents, 

I suppose an oldie like me should keep off intelligent web sites such as OT.. The post you have been having such fun with was posted by myself immediately after the Chelsea/Wednesday cup game, which I thought I had deleted, though it is still relevant.

The question I wanted answering was more relevant.

I had read recently that FIFA had banned Chelsea from transfer activity for 2 transfer windows. If this is the case, what i wanted to know was how Wednesday would be fixed at the season end when Hector's loan period ends. Just a simple question which was led by a fault on my part. However , it is obviously not within your scope to answer simply, so I'll not bother.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Sorry, Gents, 

I suppose an oldie like me should keep off intelligent web sites such as OT.. The post you have been having such fun with was posted by myself immediately after the Chelsea/Wednesday cup game, which I thought I had deleted, though it is still relevant.

The question I wanted answering was more relevant.

I had read recently that FIFA had banned Chelsea from transfer activity for 2 transfer windows. If this is the case, what i wanted to know was how Wednesday would be fixed at the season end when Hector's loan period ends. Just a simple question which was led by a fault on my part. However , it is obviously not within your scope to answer simply, so I'll not bother.

Greetings Buxton!

Pleased you made it....

futuristic_back_to_the_future.png.4101338bc964ab865b6322f405d40993.png

As for Hector. It's an interesting point. As I understand it it's more to do with Chelseas signing ability than selling isn't it? Backhanders to parents of overseas cherubs. Not sure how it will affect sales.

Someone on here will know. 

• Haha 2