Hector's Future

Guest Theboylangers
46 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Sorry, Gents, 

I suppose an oldie like me should keep off intelligent web sites such as OT.. The post you have been having such fun with was posted by myself immediately after the Chelsea/Wednesday cup game, which I thought I had deleted, though it is still relevant.

The question I wanted answering was more relevant.

I had read recently that FIFA had banned Chelsea from transfer activity for 2 transfer windows. If this is the case, what i wanted to know was how Wednesday would be fixed at the season end when Hector's loan period ends. Just a simple question which was led by a fault on my part. However , it is obviously not within your scope to answer simply, so I'll not bother.

Any post that is all in bold though.

:Sid:

Guest Theboylangers
1 minute ago, Buxtongent said:

Just wanted to let everyone know of my error. I'm also aware that, anyone making a mistake on OT comes in for abuse. 

It's not abuse mate, it's gentle ribbing. You know how it is on here. I think there's been a fair bit of affection mixed in with the wee wee taking. 

3 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Just wanted to let everyone know of my error. I'm also aware that, anyone making a mistake on OT comes in for abuse. 

I’m with Langers on this in the post above. Don’t take it as abuse.

And anyway, be proud you’ve inadvertently started a thread which has had me laughing all day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Sorry, Gents, 

I suppose an oldie like me should keep off intelligent web sites such as OT.. The post you have been having such fun with was posted by myself immediately after the Chelsea/Wednesday cup game, which I thought I had deleted, though it is still relevant.

I had read recently that FIFA had banned Chelsea from transfer activity for 2 transfer windows. If this is the case, what i wanted to know was how Wednesday would be fixed at the season end when Hector's loan period ends. Just a simple question which was led by a fault on my part. However , it is obviously not within your scope to answer simply, so I'll not bother.

tumblr_lzrr2g5nI51r2jdrto1_400.gif

• Haha 5

Sorry, Gents, 

For me it was more the fact that you had posted it with the intention of having readers debate the subject and answer your question but seemingly didn't read it once you had submitted it and just left it there for a few hours without responding yourself, leaving everyone else baffled! lol

Just dont make a spelling mistake , they will really come gunning for you then. 

7 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

A streetcar named The Wednesday...we could have been contenders..( remainers and anyone under 16 may not know what i'm on about..lol

That picture clip is Gene Kelly so you're right, I've no idea what you're on about! lol

3 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Sorry, Gents, 

Did that myself a couple of years ago, or was it tomorrow?

Anyway in answer to your question, what Snooty said.