Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 0 Brentford

I am excited to be going tonight.  I know it pains season ticket holders, but I will enjoy my £20 ticket and so will my two sons who I bought tickets for as well.  I'm sure we will win 2-0.  COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!  UTO.

P.S.  Glad to see the return of Sid James.  Must try to find a use for him some time, but glad to see him pop up.

Oh great, Tuesday night and playing Brentford. At least we're at home though. If we win tonight then it'll prove that anything is possible this season. The odds are stacked against us though, it's midweek, there's an offer on, opposition only won. 1 away all season and it's our game in hand on a few. Just one of those scenarios is usually enough to guarantee defeat so all 4 at once? We must be crazy. 

Proper can't wait for this one. 

• Like 2

Great OMDT Snoots old chap! I seem to remember a joke involving a bloke hiding in a fridge....hope you weren’t plagiarising there? Anyway, momentum, momentum, momentum ...would like to see the new lads in action again toneet. (Such pace has not been seen at Hillsborough since the pies arrived on the North concourse.) This will be a tough game as I think we are evenly matched with Brentford, two teams who are better than their league positions suggest, we can shade it 2-1, maybe even 3-2 if the chances go in. Enjoy the game everyone who is going, should be a nice barmy evening for the barmy army! UTO Come on you Blue and White Wizaaards!

• Like 2

Brilliant and bonkers OMDT thread, thank you!

Been at work for 3 hours and 9 minutes, and it feels like a life sentence......

Gonna be a barnstormer!! 3-2 Wednesday :biggrin:

Flipping poo, c'mon clock...get ticking..

UTO'S

giphy (1).gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Excellent as always, albeit a little weird. Actually didn’t understand any of it but Up The Owls anyway.

The third and final Lucy Robinson though.... Where’s the other missing “happy” emoji when you need it.

3-1 again tonight by the way.

7DA5E287-D9A1-42D8-AF80-366517076A58.jpeg

And yeah thanks, it's way too early for that! I can't even get up and walk across the office for a coffee now :unsure:

giphy (2).gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Excellent as always, albeit a little weird. Actually didn’t understand any of it but Up The Owls anyway.

The third and final Lucy Robinson though.... Where’s the other missing “happy” emoji when you need it.

3-1 again tonight by the way.

7DA5E287-D9A1-42D8-AF80-366517076A58.jpeg

Alas time and good living catches up with us all

45961CBB00000578-5006705-image-a-16_1508

• Haha 2

Quality omdt as per. I think the sooner Snooty is back in that ramshackle caravan, the better. The mere mention of a soap opera 'down under' got me thinking about Emily Symons. It's taken a while for the numbness to wear off to type...............................

Anyway. Brentford are next to us in the table, a point worse off. How can we be worried? Being brutally honest, I was worried at 3-1 on Saturday! :biggrin:

Shirley we can put these away tonight? 

Maintaining the 'let's be daft' theme. A second of 3 home wins please.

2-1. UTO.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Team News

Sheffield Wednesday - Fernando Forestieri is available after missing the 3-1 victory over Swansea on Saturday through a ridiculous suspension.

George Boyd (Badly), Morgan Fox (back) and Jordan Thorniley (hee-ad) could return but Sam Winnall (building fitness) , Gary Hooper (golfing) and Kieran Lee (doomed) remain sidelined. Fernando has never played against the pigs though so it's to be hoped he doesn't tweak anything against Brentford and keep that run going. 

Nice one Snoots, think I've discovered why Gary likes golfing.

1pSc.gif

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Forget about political correctness. It's hearts in the right place but it's doomed to failure. 

You're right....sod it.

What a great pair of T!Ts!!!

download.jpeg

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 3