Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 0 Brentford

3 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Its a hot one tonight.

Oh, yeah. Bloody hell. I'm sweating in here. Roasting. Boiling. Baking. Sweltering. It's like a sauna. Furnace. You can fry an egg on my stomach. Ohh, who wouldn't lap this up? It's ridiculous. Tremendous. Fantastic. Fan-dabby-dozy-tastic.

Your intro music 

Your Lordship  your opening post refers.

I have  been wrestling with my conscience for some while mulling over whether I should appraise you of the strong rumours circulating since Christmas. It concerns your man Stubbs,. he has been frequenting some dodgy licensed premises and after imbibing of strong ale is loudly proclaiming how fed up he is in your service. He mentions inter alia your own contradictory statements i.e this week defending our method of playing and taking the completely  opposite view next week . Individual players come under the same heading and he also alleges that you have changed the lock on the drinks cabinet. He is expected to prepare breakfast now as well as ironing your shirts. The list goes on. 

He has been seen as far south as Nottingham espousing this rubbish. In view of his outburst as outlined in your post above I feel now is a suitable time to make you aware of this outrageous behaviour  so that you may consider your appropriate strategy. 

This has been written with a heavy heart.:sad:

PS. If you are looking for a replacement I know a very suitable person.

5 minutes ago, wexowl said:

Your Lordship  your opening post refers.

I have  been wrestling with my conscience for some while mulling over whether I should appraise you of the strong rumours circulating since Christmas. It concerns your man Stubbs,. he has been frequenting some dodgy licensed premises and after imbibing of strong ale is loudly proclaiming how fed up he is in your service. He mentions inter alia your own contradictory statements i.e this week defending our method of playing and taking the completely  opposite view next week . Individual players come under the same heading and he also alleges that you have changed the lock on the drinks cabinet. He is expected to prepare breakfast now as well as ironing your shirts. The list goes on. 

He has been seen as far south as Nottingham espousing this rubbish. In view of his outburst as outlined in your post above I feel now is a suitable time to make you aware of this outrageous behaviour  so that you may consider your appropriate strategy. 

This has been written with a heavy heart.:sad:

PS. If you are looking for a replacement I know a very suitable person.

His drinking is a concern. I'd have taken matter into my own hands but I daren't go in the Navvies Arms. The landlady Mrs Wankskill is a terrifying beast of a woman.  And I've sacked  most of the roughouses who drink in the Nuns Chuff at some point.

I'll have to have it out with him. 

Problem is, despite his lip he does a fantastic job. I remember only too well when he holidayed last summer how disgusted I was with his stand in from the agency. Jemson. A lazy bigheaded type. Vain? It took him an hour to walk past a mirror. Didn't do a thread of work and vanished around about the same time as the meat freezer was emptied!!

I'll bare you in mind for the post should Stubbs be relieved of his duties. Though I do have concerns about taking on Owlstalkers. The last man I employed off here was a chap called Big Guns. Assured me he was a top notch gardener. And he could borrow some tools of his mate in the pub.  Last time I saw him he was rolling the lawn with a pastry roller attached to the back of  a 52 bus to Woodhouse. 

2019-02-26 16.57.10.jpg

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

After 3 months of recovery from this leg break I’m finally able to get to a game. And just in time it seems for our season to get half decent.

I reckon 1-1 tonight. We may be cautious with half an eye on Monday.

We lose tonight I'm holding you up as a Jonah and will send the lads round to make sure you don't attend the derby!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, MartinOwlMan said:

I think a lot of you are underestimating Brentford in a big way. They win 5 of their last six games and are scoring for fun. Get behind our lads tonight 

Hopefully they will be underestimating us. They are no where near the same side away from home.

They are also a good passing side. We torn one of them apart on Saturday.

Edited by pazowl55