Utd tickets

1 hour ago, Sham67 said:

It's good job I didn't have pay full price at 16.  Otherwise I might never had caught the bug.  What do you mean we did back then. Youngsters don't know they're born these days.

I always got collared for full price on the kop, and always got in for juvenile price on the lepp. That was the problem being a 6 footer at 13. Many a happy day on the Lepp though, even during the 70s, became my preferred vantage point. 

4 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

What happens to our next generation of support as a result remains to be seen.

If ive done my job properly he buys my grandchildren season tickets 

4 hours ago, Womble Owl said:

It's not only the price of the season ticket either is it. Travel, food, drink, fags if you smoke, a bet, programme, it all adds up.

Do those that smoke only do it on match days? 

1 hour ago, sonofbert2 said:

IMG_7933.thumb.JPG.84b5f0251e46208d0e7197393935106d.JPG

Mate just got his ticket for Spurs V Arsenal.......£35

Tell him to take it back, I can get him one for a better derby and it’ll save him a £1 too 

looks like this is going to be the lowest ever attendance for a Sheffield derby in modern times looks like just over 25k at min maybe 2-3000 more might get sold by next Monday ,grandstand looks almost empty , loads of seats on south stand towards west stand empty , north looks like it will sell out within 2 days ,and kop has loads of areas to sides with hardly any sold ,has this game lost all its appeal? yer prices are a joke but its the derby and we need to do this to stop the scrubbers. 

4 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I've had a membership for the past few seasons, as I just can't make the vast majority of evening games. The special offer games are good value as long as you can attend them, but the saving of a fiver per game means that you need to attend eleven games to actually start saving any money otherwise.

We probably break even on our memberships each year, but it's the only option available for fans like us to buy into something which ties you to the club a little bit.

Other than the ones right at the start and 2-3 at the tail end of the season I'll be going to them all mate so a membership is the best way I reckon.

5 hours ago, bradowl said:

No excuse with weather tomorrow, record breaking temperature possible tomorrow 19+ degrees and zero chance of rain. 

exactly no excuses ,Brentford are an attack minded team we are on the up ,will be a good game on probably the warmest evening ever in winter ,chance of going joint 8th 6pts from playoffs , what excuse have the moaners or so called supporters got? . £20 adults n fiver kids to watch what should be a good game. if so called supporters wont pay these low prices then chansiri will say lower prices don't bring bigger crowds. 

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Are you sure a season ticket wouldn't still be better value?

I think I'll miss 6 games. Not really done the maths yet but I could do without spunking £455 in one hit for a ST next month anyway mate. £50 on a membership then match tickets twice a month just feels a bit more do-able.

20 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

DC's antics with local radio left a sour taste.

What was that?

I know we refused to agree to the new BBC Radio contract in pre-season but I hope you don't mean that since he was completely within his rights to reject it and I'm very surprised other clubs didn't choose to do the same. A fact twice as baffling considering how much of a fuss many Championship clubs kicked up about the Sky TV deal a few months ago.

My youngest who is 5, will not be attending as his mother who as more sense than me will not allow him to go to midweek nightgames due to school.

He even told his teacher today" I'm fed up of sky moving games".

He as a season ticket on kop with me and misses quite a few games due to ko times.

Can I upgrade his ticket so a fellow adult Owl can have his seat?

ps he will be watching 1st half on tv,glad I won't be in to try and get him upstairs at half time