Utd tickets

42 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

looks like this is going to be the lowest ever attendance for a Sheffield derby in modern times looks like just over 25k at min maybe 2-3000 more might get sold by next Monday ,grandstand looks almost empty , loads of seats on south stand towards west stand empty , north looks like it will sell out within 2 days ,and kop has loads of areas to sides with hardly any sold ,has this game lost all its appeal? yer prices are a joke but its the derby and we need to do this to stop the scrubbers. 

Agree totally. I don't want to slate our fans 'cos we are outstanding at times. I just genuinely thought both us and this derby we're bigger than this. Come on Wednesdayites, make that push and find a reason to go, not a reason to miss it. Massive games require massive support.

Edited by archieswfc

29 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

exactly no excuses ,Brentford are an attack minded team we are on the up ,will be a good game on probably the warmest evening ever in winter ,chance of going joint 8th 6pts from playoffs , what excuse have the moaners or so called supporters got? . £20 adults n fiver kids to watch what should be a good game. if so called supporters wont pay these low prices then chansiri will say lower prices don't bring bigger crowds. 

Makes you wonder why they don't try it for The Blades doesn't it?...anyone would think they have a reason for picking unattractive matches...........

5 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

Agree totally. I don't want to slate our fans 'cos we are outstanding at times. I just genuinely thought both us and this derby we're bigger than this. Come on Wednesdayites, make that push and find a reason to go, not a reason to miss it. Massive games require massive support.

And being patient, watching abject sheeite for 2 decades deserves been charged the highest prices in the division?

Works both ways mate...........

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

And being patient, watching abject sheeite for 2 decades deserves been charged the highest prices in the division?

Works both ways mate...........

I did say we are outstanding at times mate. My point is not to have a dig, as I also said in my last post. I'm simply disappointed that we're not big enough to sell out this massive game. It also works both ways when we're taking the plaudits for taking 40000 to Wembley. We must be big enough to take the inevitable P155 taking that is to come for a poor crowd. No offence intended. 

On 23/02/2019 at 19:22, archieswfc said:

Selling quite slowly by all accounts. I know we've not a lot to play for, it's on sky, it's on a Monday night, prices are high.....but let's get it sold out and be the 12th man. You never know, dropped points by them might just be what stops them going up. Come on anyone that's debating whether to go or not. Get your tickets bought and let's show the country who Sheffield's biggest club are! WAWAW!!

Understandable really.

Demblades aren't even the 3rd best club in Sheffield. Hardly a massive draw are they.

6 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

I did say we are outstanding at times mate. My point is not to have a dig, as I also said in my last post. I'm simply disappointed that we're not big enough to sell out this massive game. It also works both ways when we're taking the plaudits for taking 40000 to Wembley. We must be big enough to take the inevitable P155 taking that is to come for a poor crowd. No offence intended. 

No offence taken archie mate.......The whole season has been disappointing...There are Owls fans not going because of prices and sadly through fear of losing.

United riding high and us doing whatever the f.ook we have been doing all season has taken its toll.....It was bound to happen.

If Wednesday wanted a proper atmos, they would have given United more tickets and sold ours out with a decent pricing structure...

Wednesday start on the front foot ..at home with Hillsborough full???

Seems its not worth the risk

Edited by asteener1867

1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

If ive done my job properly he buys my grandchildren season tickets 

Do those that smoke only do it on match days? 

Tell him to take it back, I can get him one for a better derby and it’ll save him a £1 too 

No, but when you have a few beers you smoke more

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

No offence taken archie mate.......The whole season has been disappointing...There are Owls fans not going because of prices and sadly through fear of losing.

United riding high and us doing whatever the f.ook we have been doing all season has taken its toll.....It was bound to happen.

If Wednesday wanted a proper atmos, they would have given United more tickets and sold ours out with a decent pricing structure...

Yep. Seems that way. As I've said previously, the tickets are too much. There is no doubt about that. I just hoped this game meant enough to Wednesdayites to make that push. Disappointed that's all. I'd genuinely give utd the lower tier though. It's making a mockery of this rivalry in front of the nation. 

1 minute ago, archieswfc said:

Yep. Seems that way. As I've said previously, the tickets are too much. There is no doubt about that. I just hoped this game meant enough to Wednesdayites to make that push. Disappointed that's all. I'd genuinely give utd the lower tier though. It's making a mockery of this rivalry in front of the nation. 

I think it means that much to some...They are gonna be hiding behind the sofa .......................

47 minutes ago, stevie snerklebox said:

I think I'll miss 6 games. Not really done the maths yet but I could do without spunking £455 in one hit for a ST next month anyway mate. £50 on a membership then match tickets twice a month just feels a bit more do-able.

Fair enough. Who knows - we might even have some new membership incentives to make our non-season-ticket-holding lives more exciting, eh?

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

looks like this is going to be the lowest ever attendance for a Sheffield derby in modern times looks like just over 25k at min maybe 2-3000 more might get sold by next Monday ,grandstand looks almost empty , loads of seats on south stand towards west stand empty , north looks like it will sell out within 2 days ,and kop has loads of areas to sides with hardly any sold ,has this game lost all its appeal? yer prices are a joke but its the derby and we need to do this to stop the scrubbers. 

Sales are currently at about 28,000 including United's tickets. With a full week ahead it'll still surpass 30,000 and likely surpass what they got at Bramall Lane (even though they've been going for promotion all season.)

26 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

No way. Why on earth should we give that shower more tickets.. no thank you