Utd tickets

45 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

Sales are currently at about 28,000 including United's tickets. With a full week ahead it'll still surpass 30,000 and likely surpass what they got at Bramall Lane (even though they've been going for promotion all season.)

Is 28000 a guess or is that actual fact? I've not seen this anywhere that's all 

29 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Cos we can't sell 'em and FFP

Next question.............

I have to agree, clearly we're not going to sell out so I'd be happy to sell them more, take the revenue and hope that more grunters see them get destroyed.

Just no point having empty seats

2 hours ago, handworth52 said:

looks like this is going to be the lowest ever attendance for a Sheffield derby in modern times looks like just over 25k at min maybe 2-3000 more might get sold by next Monday ,grandstand looks almost empty , loads of seats on south stand towards west stand empty , north looks like it will sell out within 2 days ,and kop has loads of areas to sides with hardly any sold ,has this game lost all its appeal? yer prices are a joke but its the derby and we need to do this to stop the scrubbers. 

28k at Bramall Lane in 2012. There’ll be more than that there on Monday

1 hour ago, Dan™ said:

What was that?

I know we refused to agree to the new BBC Radio contract in pre-season but I hope you don't mean that since he was completely within his rights to reject it and I'm very surprised other clubs didn't choose to do the same. A fact twice as baffling considering how much of a fuss many Championship clubs kicked up about the Sky TV deal a few months ago.

I do mean that.

40 years following Wednesday, listening to radio Sheffield when I couldn't get to games, especially the fa cup semi against Brighton. Bob Jackson's humour on praise or grumble when it was on once a week. 

He took that away, without consideration for the people who matter. I'm lucky enough to be able to go to games, for those that aren't, radio Sheffield was and still is a real connection with what's going on.

There's a reason other clubs didn't follow suit. Try work it out.

10 minutes ago, jamese said:

28k at Bramall Lane in 2012. There’ll be more than that there on Monday

We've had lower than that mate with 7000 pigs in the ground but it's all by the by. We've got a massive game a week today . Let's show the world what a big club we are and get it sold out. No excuses, just fantastic support. 

3 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

We've had lower than that mate with 7000 pigs in the ground but it's all by the by. We've got a massive game a week today . Let's show the world what a big club we are and get it sold out. No excuses, just fantastic support. 

Yep 27k in 2002. Don’t disagree with what you’re saying

2 hours ago, kristmace said:

Arsenal was only £25 for members and ST holders. Was £36-£42 for everyone else if I remember right (Category C). 

You remembered wrong....

Owls' v Arsenal £25 season ticket holders and members in all areas £30 non members. £5 U17s

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, bradowl said:

You remembered wrong....

Owls' v Arsenal £25 season ticket holders and members in all areas £30 non members. £5 U17s

Arsenal was £36 on south stand for non members think it was category e game. Similar pricing for next week and we would be looking at 34-35k I would imagine. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, sternlad said:

Would dearly love to be there on Monday night but it’s just too far to travel from Cornwall. Can’t even make a weekend of it as it’s on Monday night, so I’m resigned to buying a sky pass for the evening. I’m not sure how much it would all cost really, at least £60 in diesel, three tickets £80 - £100, tram fare from Halfway to Hillsborough plus incidentals. Thing is you can’t rely on getting there on time on our motorway network at present, it could all go boobies up, and you end up sat in a queue for hours! Ironically, I’ve just driven from Geneva to Calais, 500+ miles without one traffic problem.( As soon as you reach the port however, 2hours to clear two border checks and ticketing...God knows how long that will take after Brexit). I hope it is a fullish house though, over 30,000 would be a great crowd. It will happen if we get a result against Brentford on Tuesday night and get a bit of momentum going. Rest assured I will be spending the Monday night screaming at the TV in between gulps of ale.;-)

Come on mate there's a flight on now Newquay to Doncaster no excuse. 

lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Libertine said:

Was just about to post it’s ridiculous to only give them 2000 tickets in a stand that we can sell 5000 in. Both clubs should bite the bullet and sort that out. The atmosphere used to be incredible with bigger away followings. 

I’m sure the actual capacity of that stand is about 6600. Even when “full” now it’s about 4600. Ridiculous really.

12 minutes ago, Libertine said:

Was just about to post it’s ridiculous to only give them 2000 tickets in a stand that we can sell 5000 in. Both clubs should bite the bullet and sort that out. The atmosphere used to be incredible with bigger away followings. 

We never get upper at lane .....I understand what you are saying but sod United , it will only spur their players on if we gave them a bigger following .....we need to make it as hostile as possible for Wilder and his piglets