Utd tickets

3 minutes ago, Class of 91 said:

The official capacity at BL is 32,702. Minus whatever the SYP deem an acceptable number of seats to net over (front 4 rows of upper tier, end section of South and John St etc.)

9th Nov 2018 - 30,261 (officially listed as sold out) - 92.5% of capacity

12th Jan 2018 - 31,120 (officially listed as sold out) - 95.1% of capacity

The official capacity at Hillsborough is 39,732. Minus whatever the SYP deem an acceptable number of seats to net over (front 4 rows of upper tier... anything else, I don't know??)*

24th Sept 2017 - 32,839... maybe the 2 and the 8 are listed in the wrong places on the BBC website? - 82.7% of capacity.

*But i do know it's not >6,000 seats netted over.

We only had 1000 in the Lower Lepp that day. Minus restricted view seats in the Kop too. Don't think we sold out but we weren't far off. Capacity is 5000 below stadium capacity nowadays.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

I presume the club have accepted we won't need the Lower Lepp, which will mean United will have the rows at the front.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, the lower will be left empty. We've still got quite a few to shift on the south stand, looks like an embarrassing home attendance as it stands.

Just now, Castleford Owl said:

We only had 1000 in the Lower Lepp that day. Minus restricted view seats in the Kop too. Don't think we sold out but we weren't far off. Capacity is 5000 below stadium capacity nowadays.

It did look pretty full TBF. But i was in back corner of Leppings Lane Upper. 

We're in seats 1 and 2 this year, be able to lay on the side if it's poo.

Just now, Class of 91 said:

It did look pretty full TBF. But i was in back corner of Leppings Lane Upper. 

We're in seats 1 and 2 this year, be able to lay on the side if it's poo.

Yep, plus the corner as well which is never in use because there’s no safety certificate. What do you reckon Monday? I can’t really predict it, anything could happen. I believe you’re odds on favourites, which can’t have happened many times for the away side in the derby.

5 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

Yep, plus the corner as well which is never in use because there’s no safety certificate. What do you reckon Monday? I can’t really predict it, anything could happen. I believe you’re odds on favourites, which can’t have happened many times for the away side in the derby.

I dread it every time we play you. I honestly wouldn't mind if we never played you again ever. Obviously would prefer it if we were in the higher division like, but I just hate derbies.

Think it will be a more open affair this time.You will have to come at us at home surely? I think score draw 2-2.

Edited by Class of 91

1 minute ago, Class of 91 said:

I dread it every time we play you. I honestly wouldn't mind if we never played you again ever. Obviously would prefer it if we were in the higher division like, but I just hate derbies.

Think it will be a more open affair this time.You will have to come at us at home surely? I think score draw 2-2.

Yeah, it’s a nerve wrecker. It tends to be an underdog’s day. We were heavy favourites at Hillsborough last season, as you were when we did the double. Beat you a couple of times at home in the early 2000’s when we were dire as well. It will be open though I’d imagine.

9 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, the lower will be left empty. We've still got quite a few to shift on the south stand, looks like an embarrassing home attendance as it stands.

I wouldn’t say it’s embarrassing... it’s as expected really.

How many clubs could be midtable in the championship and still sell thousands of tickets to POTGers who’ve not been going all season at £46?

Just now, nilsson said:

I wouldn’t say it’s embarrassing... it’s as expected really.

How many clubs could be midtable in the championship and still sell thousands of tickets to POTGers who’ve not been going all season at £46?

Theres probably 2 bigger clubs than us in this league, it is a little embarrassing. Especially as our away support is absolutely superb.

5 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

Yeah, it’s a nerve wrecker. It tends to be an underdog’s day. We were heavy favourites at Hillsborough last season, as you were when we did the double. Beat you a couple of times at home in the early 2000’s when we were dire as well. It will be open though I’d imagine.

Sure you've only won at Bramall Lane once in my lifetime (35). That was when Tudgay scored and you did double.

2 minutes ago, Class of 91 said:

Sure you've only won at Bramall Lane once in my lifetime (35). That was when Tudgay scored and you did double.

Yeah, I meant at Hillsborough with the early 2000’s games. It’s the only one I remember, in early ‘09. Might have had a Steel City Cup win, but that was pre season.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

IMG_7933.thumb.JPG.84b5f0251e46208d0e7197393935106d.JPG

Mate just got his ticket for Spurs V Arsenal.......£35

yeah I know it's at Wembley so loads of seats to fill, but it's similar to our situation

if you look at available tickets, there's loads left, all the bottom of the kop will be empty seats, will look crap in such a big game.

1 hour ago, Class of 91 said:

The official capacity at BL is 32,702. Minus whatever the SYP deem an acceptable number of seats to net over (front 4 rows of upper tier, end section of South and John St etc.)

9th Nov 2018 - 30,261 (officially listed as sold out) - 92.5% of capacity

12th Jan 2018 - 31,120 (officially listed as sold out) - 95.1% of capacity

The official capacity at Hillsborough is 39,732. Minus whatever the SYP deem an acceptable number of seats to net over (front 4 rows of upper tier... anything else, I don't know??)*

24th Sept 2017 - 32,839... maybe the 2 and the 8 are listed in the wrong places on the BBC website? - 82.7% of capacity.

*But i do know it's not >6,000 seats netted over.

For the game you mentioned the north west corner is out of commision plus some seats in North and South. But its a few thousand more than is netted off than every other ground ever,