Utd tickets

One game I would deffo give a miss if I didn't have a season ticket and I wouldn't have it ripped outta me following home match...Hate the bloody game...

Hate losing to them, hate drawing with 'em...get a bit annoyed cos they are allowed in the ground and on the pitch...I don't hate Blades fans....I know a fair few...

I just sorta dislike the fact...that they sorta exist....

Dunno why it is....

Bloody awful game

Edited by asteener1867

Got 4 tickets on the south for my brother on Friday. Looks like there’s plenty left in the end block towards the west stand. 

Good result against Brentford and payday for many coming up should see it to 30k. But lets be honest - Monday night, on TV and nearly £50 quid a ticket on the south, we’ve done well to sell what we have so far. 

Not buying this “cheap tickets and we still wouldn’t sell out” either. £112 quid for 2 adults and 2 nippers is a bit daft really. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, eckington owl said:

Got 4 tickets on the south for my brother on Friday. Looks like there’s plenty left in the end block towards the west stand. 

Good result against Brentford and payday for many coming up should see it to 30k. But lets be honest - Monday night, on TV and nearly £50 quid a ticket on the south, we’ve done well to sell what we have so far. 

Not buying this “cheap tickets and we still wouldn’t sell out” either. £112 quid for 2 adults and 2 nippers is a bit daft really. 

You're right, charge reasonably priced tickets and it would sell out, if anyone genuinely thinks it wouldn't sell out at twenty quid they really are deluded.

1 minute ago, eckington owl said:

One off prices they are sickening. DC winds me up with his ridiculous pricing policy. (Season tickets as well)

I wish the FA would grow a back bone on these sort of issues and force clubs to have a maximum price (£30 should be the absolute limit in my opinion) 

However, having said that, this is almost (as sad as it may be) our season’s big game. The only thing we have to play for, to try and give them a set back.

Most part timers haven’t been all season so why not attend this as a one off??

Support the club

Surely we haven’t got 20 thousand Wembley fans 

So it’s 20 quid on Tuesday isn’t it? Will it be a sell out. No chance. People pick and chose. It’s life. If you want to go you pay. If you don’t you don’t. I get fed up of the constant whinging about prices but then when it’s cheap nobody bothers because it’s crap opposition ( I go to watch Wednesday) it’s too cold ( buy a coat) it’s raining ( buy an umbrella) etc etc. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, torres said:

One off prices they are sickening. DC winds me up with his ridiculous pricing policy. (Season tickets as well)

I wish the FA would grow a back bone on these sort of issues and force clubs to have a maximum price (£30 should be the absolute limit in my opinion) 

However, having said that, this is almost (as sad as it may be) our season’s big game. The only thing we have to play for, to try and give them a set back.

Most part timers haven’t been all season so why not attend this as a one off??

Support the club

Surely we haven’t got 20 thousand Wembley fans 

the FL could do that, but i think Chairman would say to them the measly £13m per year owners are allowed to spend leaves them with no option but to squeeze more out of fans.

not sticking up for DC pricing structure here as his POTD prices are a disgrace, but the EFLs owner spend allowance is the equivalent of us still giving our kids 50p pocket money and thinking theyll buy a massive bag of sweets.

FFP is the excuse DC gives for our prices everytime. and while other clubs manage to not rip their fans off, he does have a point about the unreal chains put on an owners spend.

19 minutes ago, Plonk said:

So it’s 20 quid on Tuesday isn’t it? Will it be a sell out. No chance. People pick and chose. It’s life. If you want to go you pay. If you don’t you don’t. I get fed up of the constant whinging about prices but then when it’s cheap nobody bothers because it’s crap opposition ( I go to watch Wednesday) it’s too cold ( buy a coat) it’s raining ( buy an umbrella) etc etc. 

What about not being able to get home due to public transport?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

the FL could do that, but i think Chairman would say to them the measly £13m per year owners are allowed to spend leaves them with no option but to squeeze more out of fans.

not sticking up for DC pricing structure here as his POTD prices are a disgrace, but the EFLs owner spend allowance is the equivalent of us still giving our kids 50p pocket money and thinking theyll buy a massive bag of sweets.

FFP is the excuse DC gives for our prices everytime. and while other clubs manage to not rip their fans off, he does have a point about the unreal chains put on an owners spend.

Other clubs fans pay half what we do and most have been above us for 2 years 

DC has ripped us off to be able to spend and proved he capbe trusted to do that wisely as he bought dross and got us into an embargo 

So as fans we lost out on both fronts. 

However this is time to put that to bed just for one game and support your club. 

Most haven’t bothered turning up all season so a one off won’t break the bank 

39 minutes ago, Plonk said:

2 adults 2 kids in the south stand on Tuesday is £50 (over £60 cheaper for the same seats for the pigs game), very reasonable and how it should be week in week out. Don’t forget, the income from tickets is nothing to the club (Chansiri’s words). It’s alright saying you get fed up of people moaning about prices, you’re basically accepting that it’s ok to charge this much - it’s daylight robbery. 

1 minute ago, eckington owl said:

2 adults 2 kids in the south stand on Tuesday is £50 (over £60 cheaper for the same seats for the pigs game), very reasonable and how it should be week in week out. Don’t forget, the income from tickets is nothing to the club (Chansiri’s words). It’s alright saying you get fed up of people moaning about prices, you’re basically accepting that it’s ok to charge this much - it’s daylight robbery. 

Chairmen throughout England are doing their very best to kill support 

Ours is one of if not the worst of them all 

1 hour ago, eckington owl said:

I agree to an extent. The ticket prices are way too high........but this is our biggest game by far, even if we were in the premier League. I'd like to think we're big enough to sell this out whatever the circumstances. If we went up, the prices wouldn't drop and we'd be in the box a lot more. Without having a dig, I'd like it if the fans found a reason to go to this one rather than a reason not to.

Live a fair way from Sheffield , Monday night and on Sky,and not going to get back till late.................loads of dosh for a ticket................................let me think.............................................................,I wouldn't miss a Sheffield Derby whilst I have breath in my lungs.Going to be a fantastic night.Brucie will have the boys fired up for this,and a chance to show world we still have fantastic support.Can't wait.

• Like 3