Utd tickets

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

How come ? 

Why cant we have the upper and they can scrounge on the bottom like we do at BL??

Probably because lower tier of Lepps is less seats than lower tier at bramall lane end. 

Over a thousand difference I think. 

7 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Probably because lower tier of Lepps is less seats than lower tier at bramall lane end. 

Over a thousand difference I think. 

Fair point but didnt we gave half the upper last year?

The point im making is we get fk all for BL yet we seem to be looking after them and now we cant have more of own bcz of it.

Just now, TaxiMark said:

Fair point but didnt we gave half the upper last year?

The point im making is we get fk all for BL yet we seem to be looking after them and now we cant have more of own bcz of it.

We gave them the extra, because of lack of demand from our own fans, may as well sell another 650 tickets at £39 a pop, than leave them empty.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

We gave them the extra, because of lack of demand from our own fans, may as well sell another 650 tickets at £39 a pop, than leave them empty.

The club need a re think, might as well give them the lower as well .

Its a right cockand bull story !

Edited by TaxiMark

15 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

That’s rubbish about our fans lack of demand. We couldn’t buy tickets in that area even if we wanted to. Why use it as a stick to beat us with?

Because we're struggling, in the club's opinion, to sell out the three other stands that have been available for a while now. Therefore they've decided to not open the lep lower.

Edited by archieswfc

48 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

That’s rubbish about our fans lack of demand. We couldn’t buy tickets in that area even if we wanted to. Why use it as a stick to beat us with?

It's not rubbish, if we had looked like we were going to sell out the rest of the ground and demand was there, the option would have been there for extra seats in the Lepp bottom tier. (I know as it was mentioned in our pre match briefing at the Swansea match).

The club looked at the sales, decided the seats in the bottom wouldn't be required and then therefore gave United the extra 600. 

If our sales has been higher this wouldn't have happened.

I don't think anyone is using it as a stick to beat us with.

Edited by OWL1969