Any fan videos of the goal?

Guest ka58

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

Image may contain: 1 person, crowd

This toy town fan down front was very very angry and wanted a fight with every one of us, bird with him wasn't happy either. 

Bless him , he was angry because there were no 13 year olds girls knocking about

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

We was in opposite corner next to Rotherham fans, they're face's at end was a joy to see. :ghoulguy:

You probably didnt see my wry smile then sat amongst them

I bumped into a couple of fellow Owls in that family stand section. I think we styled it out quite well at the end garymegson

20 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

YOU'RE embarrassed for wednesday fans celebrating an injury time goal.....................wow,bet those millers fans would have just sat on their hands eh.

Ok. Maybe embarrassed was a bit strong but I'm utterly depressed to be honest that we find ourselves in such a place that we have to go to 100 minutes against Rotherham before scraping an unlikely point.

13 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Ok. Maybe embarrassed was a bit strong but I'm utterly depressed to be honest that we find ourselves in such a place that we have to go to 100 minutes against Rotherham before scraping an unlikely point.

We'll agree to disagree then,a goal scored against anybody in injury time is celebrated like mad by all fans of all teams,just don't get this "it was only against rotherham" as if that somehow lessens the beauty of it......................................just reverse what happened yesterday and it was they who scored that goal,ya think they'd be almost apologetic about it ?...............................like f--k they would,they'd be givin it large.

4 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Good to see, but it’s all a little disappointing, even embarrassing dare I say, that it’s come to this, resorting to celebrating like this with a late equaliser against Rotherham. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like the Minipigs one little bit, and it was lovely to spoil their cup final, but....

Anyway, Up the Owls. 

They would have been on about it for next 50 years had they won, just like they still go on about there wins at Hillsborough, they never mention the fact they haven't beaten us at home since 1976 in a league game. 

49 minutes ago, bradowl said:

They would have been on about it for next 50 years had they won, just like they still go on about there wins at Hillsborough, they never mention the fact they haven't beaten us at home since 1976 in a league game. 

Not sure if this is the case but didn’t we lose to a Tony Towner penalty sometime in the 80s?

I was definitely there because Towner dived right in front of where I was standing. I think wilko was the manager, or could have it been Jack?

16 minutes ago, M Royds said:

Not sure if this is the case but didn’t we lose to a Tony Towner penalty sometime in the 80s?

I was definitely there because Towner dived right in front of where I was standing. I think wilko was the manager, or could have it been Jack?

That game was in 1982 and we drew 2-2 That Towner dive effectively cost us promotion that season. Big Jack was the manager.

Edited by sexpistol

Anyone who remembers being stood on the Kop in very early 80's, a ball gets played in, hits a divet, bounces the direction it came from for a Rotherham player to stroll in to score 

Shutting them up is always a positive after witnessing that 

36 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

That game was in 1982 and we drew 2-2 That Towner dive effectively cost us promotion that season. Big Jack was the manager.

That’s it. Don’t remember much except that dive, the hot evening weather and the crush in that alley towards the away end. 

45 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Anyone who remembers being stood on the Kop in very early 80's, a ball gets played in, hits a divet, bounces the direction it came from for a Rotherham player to stroll in to score 

Shutting them up is always a positive after witnessing that 

Joe McBride scored it, they still a song about it now, something along the lines of who put the ball in the Wednesday net. 

We got revenge in reverse fixture winning 3-0, just about confirming relegation to old 3rd division for em. 

8 hours ago, bradowl said:

We was in opposite corner next to Rotherham fans, they're face's at end was a joy to see. :ghoulguy:

Thanks to my sister in law who's a Toytown fan,She give me her ticket to sit among the Home fans as she was working yesterday and couldn't make it.and i just was just struggling to contain myself with Laughter when we equalised with the last kick of the game.The looks on their faces was a joy to behold.

image.jpeg.407aa2ae90851717ebe6b4b6f303115e.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Good to see, but it’s all a little disappointing, even embarrassing dare I say, that it’s come to this, resorting to celebrating like this with a late equaliser against Rotherham. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like the Minipigs one little bit, and it was lovely to spoil their cup final, but....

Anyway, Up the Owls. 

FFS..FFS. UTO.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

A Wednesday fan who came out of the Rotherham end? How do you make that out?

To be fair pal, there were quite a few Wednesdayites in various parts of the ground; I know of at least 6 that I know that had tickets in the Rotherham 'end'.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Bit arrogant that mate.  They're in the same league as us on merit.