Any fan videos of the goal?

Guest ka58

13 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

That Rovrum vid suggests Fessi was attacked - I hope that is part of his defence and that the New York stadium is shut down for a month or two. 

It looks more like a Wednesday fan that's come out of the home end to me

Good to see, but it’s all a little disappointing, even embarrassing dare I say, that it’s come to this, resorting to celebrating like this with a late equaliser against Rotherham. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like the Minipigs one little bit, and it was lovely to spoil their cup final, but....

Anyway, Up the Owls. 

8 hours ago, stevewhiterose said:

It doesn't really matter which team he supports, Rotherham have failed to control the crowd and FF has been confronted by somebody. How the fk can he be sent off under those circumstances. 

They controlled us superbly...we weren’t allowed on the grass during the half time interval!! 

47 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Image may contain: 1 person, crowd

This toy town fan down front was very very angry and wanted a fight with every one of us, bird with him wasn't happy either. 

Why do you call it toy town?

52 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Good to see, but it’s all a little disappointing, even embarrassing dare I say, that it’s come to this, resorting to celebrating like this with a late equaliser against Rotherham. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like the Minipigs one little bit, and it was lovely to spoil their cup final, but....

Anyway, Up the Owls. 

It'd be the same against anyone at that stage, not because its rotherham at all. 

Just now, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

It'd be the same against anyone at that stage, not because its rotherham at all. 

55 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Anyway, Up the Owls. 

Agreed, drawing with those scrubbers is hardly worth gloating about but the late late goals we keep scoring against them, are very funny given their obsession with us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Anyway, Up the Owls. 

YOU'RE embarrassed for wednesday fans celebrating an injury time goal.....................wow,bet those millers fans would have just sat on their hands eh.