Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

8 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

How???

just askin'

Very strong stomach I expect.

I wouldn't, well, not sober and I would need several gallons.....of spirits.

23 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

How???

just askin'

how did i manage it physically or how did i manage to pull such a beast?

1) how did i manage it physically - i'll just say getting legs that big over your shoulders requires some strength, but i'm no quitter and pb'd that night

2) how did i manage to pull such a beast - 12 pints and 4 pills

18 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

I'd be askin' myself the very same question too if I woke up next to her, FFS :Sid: 

i've fvcked worse, woke up the next day, plated it out, had a second go and made it breakfast before dropping her off

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

1) how did i manage it physically - i'll just say getting legs that big over your shoulders requires some strength, but i'm no quitter and pb'd that night

i've fvcked worse, woke up the next day, plated it out, had a second go and made it breakfast before dropping her off

I feel physically sick after reading that.  And I've tackled somebody that big. 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

Indeed but we haven't had any offers for the other strikers, but have for Rhodes and none of the other strikers are on the wages that Rhodes is.

I would love to see a £ per goals for all of our strikers, since we have had then, Nuihu will probably be top of the list as I cannot think he is on more than £7-8k a week.

Yes but what if we give him another chance and he scores goals next season. He's got 2 years on his deal. He could either help us or be sold for more money.

31 minutes ago, hawksmore said:

Sounds perfect, you're a man after my own heart :ghoulguy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, hawksmore said:

Got to call BS on this one hawks old chap. Not even Audi Murphy was that feckin brave FFS lol 

And you'd need a full brigade of chefs to cook enough breakfast :Sid: 

Edited by cognacbarnowl
Eh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Do you mean this fella?

image.jpeg.c51e755bfd21ec8849981fa6da4ef0a8.jpeg

Or an Irish rally driver? 

It makes me chuckle when I see how they extended the shoulders on his uniform  to make him look more believable, lol 

And the rally driver was cortina traffic jam, FFS :Sid: 

30 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

It makes me chuckle when I see how they extended the shoulders on his uniform  to make him look more believable, lol 

And the rally driver was cortina traffic jam, FFS :Sid: 

I used to date a female rally driver called Anne Break-Turner.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Got to call BS on this one hawks old chap. Not even Audi Murphy was that feckin brave FFS lol 

I do believe that me and hawks have, and scuse the pun here but we've come across the same woman, only I ended up at her house, did the unthinkable, woke up in the morning, she cooked me a breakfast and then was kind enough to give me a lift home bless her :Sid:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Is that the Irish Arm of the VÀG group ? .......

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 1

Meantime, Sheffield Wednesday’s cameras have been getting around the city to get a feel for who people would like to become the club’s next signing. 

Here is what Phil Oakey, Susan Sulley and Joanne Catherall had to say. Apparently, they’re big Josh Onomah fans.

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Meantime, Sheffield Wednesday’s cameras have been getting around the city to get a feel for who people would like to become the club’s next signing. 

Here is what Phil Oakey, Susan Sulley and Joanne Catherall had to say. Apparently, they’re big Josh Onomah fans.