Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

8 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Brucie needs to put a rocket up Nuhiu and Rhodes (if we're stuck with him again) and fire in their bellies. 

I don't think that's out of the question with Rhodes.  I know it's the done thing to be a doomsayer and just write him off but he's not at a bad age and knows where the net is.  You never know.

I'm sick of Nuhiu's finger to mouth 'celebration'.  Toxic.  Another year on his contract as well.  I was chuffed when Hector buried that penalty on Saturday.

33 minutes ago, Rogers said:

So anyone got any Sheffield Wednesday transfer news? 

Someone sister cuts the the hair of old Burt who works in the boot room, who overheard Bullen say that FF was signing for Cardiff for £3.75m. 

Is this the same Cardiff that paid £6m for Gary Madine?

8 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

I'm sick of Nuhiu's finger to mouth 'celebration'.  Toxic.  Another year on his contract as well.  I was chuffed when Hector buried that penalty on Saturday.

Is that because you're one of em that berates him,and his finger to mouth "celebration" is a f--k you ?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Is that because you're one of em that berates him,and his finger to mouth "celebration" is a f--k you ?

Sometimes perhaps the berating is justified , don’t you agree , does he believe that his performances are beyond criticism. Blimey ole Foxy should be giving the fans the finger every decent tackle he makes if that’s the case !!! . 

2 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Absolutely not.  They wear my club's shirt.  They don't get berated or booed from me.  Not all fans are black and white like that.  The Morgan Fox abuse is totally disgusting.  Booing his name.  I hear the fans sing Nuhiu's name and his last two or three goals have prompted that response.

I remember the same from Jim Magilton when he scored a goal years ago.  It left a nasty taste for me.  I just don't like it.  Nuhiu has got a majority behind him but that's the attitude he gives to everyone when he scores.  Massive chip on his shoulder.  Some would argue warranted.  I'd sooner he got on with his job in a professional manner.

Just now, dewsburyowl58 said:

Sometimes perhaps the berating is justified , don’t you agree , does he believe that his performances are beyond criticism. Blimey ole Foxy should be giving the fans the finger every decent tackle he makes if that’s the case !!! . 

Hey,i'm down for criticism,but you know as well as i do,we're not talking criticism with Nuhiu,and i wish Fox would give the finger......................hey thats just me.

2 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

Absolutely not.  They wear my club's shirt.  They don't get berated or booed from me.  Not all fans are black and white like that.  The Morgan Fox abuse is totally disgusting.  Booing his name.  I hear the fans sing Nuhiu's name and his last two or three goals have prompted that response.

I remember the same from Jim Magilton when he scored a goal years ago.  It left a nasty taste for me.  I just don't like it.  Nuhiu has got a majority behind him but that's the attitude he gives to everyone when he scores.  Massive chip on his shoulder.  Some would argue warranted.  I'd sooner he got on with his job in a professional manner.

Nuhiu has been nothing but professional since he's been here,Jones,Gray,Carvalhal and Bruce kept or are still using him,think it says more about him than any other bugger.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

We've always had boo boys mate, as you know, they are a stain on our club

I remember a time when John Sheridan was booed

I wish we could get it out of our club

Along with the songs singing about United

We always say United are obsessed with us, but half of our songs are about United

And that die die piggy piggy die song is the most horrendous song ever

I thought we had more class than that

• Thanks 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

It’s a crazy world where in a situation where hundreds if not thousands of fans are actively booing their own players to the point the players become aware, and when the player says shhhh! with his finger to his lips he’s labelled toxic. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

Moses Odubajo from brentford 25 years old on a free can play RB or on wing would allow iorfa to play CB like he said he was hoping to, also Bruce signed him for hull so already knows about him

Odubajo is a great player. Remember him in the play off final against us he was brilliant. But yet again it boils down to injuries. 

5 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

It’s a crazy world where in a situation where hundreds if not thousands of fans are actively booing their own players to the point the players become aware, and when the player says shhhh! with his finger to his lips he’s labelled toxic. 

I got it first time.  Fair enough.  Point made.  It's every time he scores now which indicates he's still sensitive to it and the relationship is beyond the point of no return.

Anyway, leave it there.  Lets not diverge this thread further from what it's about.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Odubajo is a great player. Remember him in the play off final against us he was brilliant. But yet again it boils down to injuries. 

Good player, didn't he do his knee and was out for 18 months?  Isn't quite the same player, and we have enough injury prone players, even if there is more room in the physios office now Abdis moved out.

38 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Hey,i'm down for criticism,but you know as well as i do,we're not talking criticism with Nuhiu,and i wish Fox would give the finger......................hey thats just me.

You may be waiting a long time for that pal, due to the fact he’s either totally out of position or three yards behind the attacker blowing out of his arse.

3 minutes ago, Plonk said:

You may be waiting a long time for that pal, due to the fact he’s either totally out of position or three yards behind the attacker blowing out of his arse.

Yeh you're right,but ya know,i'd just like a regularly under fire player to................................well ya know what i'm saying.

5 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

Like I said in the other thread as well maddison at Peterborough his contract is up this season so got to be worth a shout on a free 

He's still got a year left, expires in 2020.

He will definitely go this summer though, but it will be to a team who pays Peterborough a decent fee.

14 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Good player, didn't he do his knee and was out for 18 months?  Isn't quite the same player, and we have enough injury prone players, even if there is more room in the physios office now Abdis moved out.

Yeah he had a really bad one. I’m not sure if he’s been fine since that, but he looked destined for the Premier League. 

3 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Yeah he had a really bad one. I’m not sure if he’s been fine since that, but he looked destined for the Premier League. 

It's the Wednesday way, we will get him in on trial, he will be a world beater, sign a contract and then get injured first game of the season for the season.