Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

7 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Brucie needs to put a rocket up Nuhiu and Rhodes (if we're stuck with him again) and fire in their bellies. 

Nuhiu has been like a wet tissue all season. 

They could still turn out to be along with fletcher our version of the trio from the blunts, but they need to get stuck in, work hard and apply themselves, bit like fletcher has since Bruce's appointment. 

Anyone interested to see Nuhiu and Rhodes up front together? Rhodes has always scored goals when paired with a big man up front.

1 minute ago, vulture_squadron said:

Anyone interested to see Nuhiu and Rhodes up front together? Rhodes has always scored goals when paired with a big man up front.

Fletch & Rhodes with wingers would be decent too. 

• Like 1

Could see the interest in Vaulks, name id throw in the hat is Sammy Szmodics at Colchester ... reckon there will be some interest in that lad this summer I’m aware it’s league two level but he looks a tidy player and on a free

56 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Have you taken the time to read that thread.? 

There's a guy on there who reckons we can't afford him, because if we don't release all our high earners we are bankrupt, talk about not understanding what FFP OR P&S is about........... Classic. 

Its Rotherham, once went with a Rotherham fan to a pub quiz near ground and they were holding fingers up and asking how many. Some were struggling.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

Its in the Coventry telegraph as well,Luton,Bristol city and us

A bit odd that we are linked with a right back From what I’ve seen, he’s steady enough, but not as good as Palmer, or even Iorfa. Unless of course, Palmer won’t sign his new deal.

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

A bit odd that we are linked with a right back From what I’ve seen, he’s steady enough, but not as good as Palmer, or even Iorfa. Unless of course, Palmer won’t sign his new deal.

Get feeling Palmer won’t be a straight forward issue, his form wont have gone unnoticed and I think he might fancy a fresh challenge , won’t shock me if Bruce is lining up alternatives 

3 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Hooper being strongly linked with a return to Celtic. Think their fans' opinions are rather divided on that.

I reckon he'll go back he's big mates with Neil Lennon.

Guest wilyfox
15 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Hooper being strongly linked with a return to Celtic. Think their fans' opinions are rather divided on that.

Haha I called that one as soon as Lennon was reappointed.