Bruce comments in the telegraph.

The BBC should deal with Murphy & Gullit accordingly. It's ill informed opinions like theirs which can have an impact on the mental health of those concerned

Edited by Ash76

1 hour ago, hodgybysea said:

Murphy tho,he was asked two questions on talkcrap and answered ,'well I don't know the full details bla bla bla but', sounds like research ain't his strong point.

Then asked about Brucie,he repeated the same old rubbish Managed Sheffield United,we are in a relegation fight,really,and then admitted once again he didn't know the details.

No sign of an apology to the Bruce family,the mans an absolute tool.

Was that an apology ?

nah, he is now making out he was just putting into words what Wednesday fans would be thinking

What a tw &t

Our fault again lads

who woulda thought it lol

22 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Wednesdayites will show him the love when he takes over

But only the amount of love deemed reasonable and appropriate under current UK law.

If my embarrassing encounter with that beautiful but litigious air hostess has taught me anything, it's that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

It pissed me of on SUnday listening to them, talking about it as though our fans were annoyed. I think the majority of us knew the reasons and could totally understand. flipping cretins were not in the know because they only follow what going on with premiership teams properly. 

14 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

But only the amount of love deemed reasonable and appropriate under current UK law.

If my embarrassing encounter with that beautiful but litigious air hostess has taught me anything, it's that.

Mate

If he gets us promoted I'll have his babies

• Haha 2

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

The BBC should deal with Murphy & Gullit accordingly. It's ill informed opinions like theirs which can have an impact on the mental health of those concerned

Give it a rest ffs. Honestly don’t know how some on here get through the day. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Brommers said:
2 hours ago, OohAahGuyWhittingham said:

Perhaps in hindsight we would have been best keeping his appointment under wraps until nearer the time, letting Bullen carry on as caretaker.

I think us Wednesdayites pretty much unanimously agree that Bruce is more than entitled to honor his family commitments, there was always a danger the media would jump on this (especially if results went badly in the meantime)

It's already been blown out of proportion but hopefully this doesn't go any further now, and Bruce lets his work do the talking when he takes over later this week :cool:

Agree to an extent but as fans we'd be giving DC grief for not acting or making an announcement as soon as we got battered at Hull.

Edited 2 hours ago by Brommers

Very true

2 hours ago, Finney on the Wing said:

Patience and empathy are two things society has been severely lacking in over these last few years.

The majority of Wednesday fans have been excellent in both cases since the Bruce announcement.

Even if results don't go as expected over these next few months having a go at Bruce would vindicate

the argument of Gullitt and Murphy - let's give Bruce, and the team, the backing they need.

Loved the 'Steve Bruce Barmy Army' chant on Sunday, an Icelandic hand clap on the 'Bruce' would enhance it.

(Well done to all the fans who went - you sounded fantastic).

Yeah, that chant was great, that and We are the Owls.. sounded huge

Edited by jomaco

17 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

so we all agree bbc are full of n*bends then?they always have been and always will be ,just a tool for whatever government whats in power to spout there lies while we have to give  them £160 for a license what nowhere else in the world does. 

BBC has become pure propaganda over the last 5 years or so. 

I

Owls fans are happy to cut Bruce a lot of slack because most think he's a good appointment. I'm not so sure we would cut a new manager so much slack if he was someone we had never heard of from the third division of the Ukrainian league system.

Hopefully we will give Bruce a long honeymoon period once he starts the job for exactly the same reason.