Bruce comments in the telegraph.

3 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Was that an apology ?

nah, he is now making out he was just putting into words what Wednesday fans would be thinking

What a tw &t

Our fault again lads

who woulda thought it lol

Maybe he contacted Dc for some advice  :ghoulguy:

6 hours ago, Brommers said:

Danny Murphy on Talksport just now talking about the Cardiff situation. Suprised game going ahead, family cones first blah blah blah. Ffs he's changed his tune. What an end of a bell.

To be fair he also half apologised saying he hadn't researched enough ( no poo sherlock it wasn't apparent to everyone that no one on that broadcast hadn't researched Wednesday  :-o)for what he said about Bruce plus i think it was more Gullit sticking the boot in really, although Murphy made stupid uninformed comments too

6 hours ago, Brommers said:

Danny Murphy on Talksport just now talking about the Cardiff situation. Suprised game going ahead, family cones first blah blah blah. Ffs he's changed his tune. What an end of a bell.

Cant stand the boring little toolbag

28 minutes ago, squonk said:

To be fair he also half apologised saying he hadn't researched enough ( no poo sherlock it wasn't apparent to everyone that no one on that broadcast had researched Wednesday  :-o)for what he said about Bruce plus i think it was more Gullit sticking the boot in really, although Murphy made stupid uninformed comments too

42 minutes ago, squonk said:

To be fair he also half apologised saying he hadn't researched enough ( no poo sherlock it wasn't apparent to everyone that no one on that broadcast hadn't researched Wednesday  :-o)for what he said about Bruce plus i think it was more Gullit sticking the boot in really, although Murphy made stupid uninformed comments too

He didn't Mick....He more or less simply said that if

"He was a Wednesday fan, thats what Wednesday would be saying if it goes wrong".....He dodged it...

6 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Welcome to Owlstalk, where we can happily while away 50+ pages pontificating about a football kit, countless strikers we'll never actually sign, or the best place to buy a pre-match pie.

Also believe it or not, some people are not on Owlstalk 24/7 waiting to comment.

Maybe they have not logged in for a day or two and would like to post on current threads.

FFS.

Aside from the crassness of his comments I felt Gullit was out to intimidate Alex Scott on live tv.

You could see she was shaken by his tactics but respect to her, she stood her ground and professionally backed up her point of view.

He just looked like a bully and has gone down in my estimation big time.

Thought we'd got rid of such ends of bells©

Edited by Rhubarb n Custard