Chelsea - V - Wednesday FA Cup OMDT

1 minute ago, striker said:

4-5-1? try and overrun their midfield 3 to get a touch of the ball and starve their front 3 of service,  keep it tight for the first 70 minutes then go 2 up front to try and nick a goal?

Bet it was easier to write this than it will be for it to be carried through on the pitch 

• Haha 1

Chelsea resting regulars Kante, Hazard, Kepa, Pedro, Luiz and Jorginho is great news for us.

Obviously Chelsea do have decent players that can come in.  But there’s no reason why we can’t make a decent fist of it.

Our lads have had a full week off since the Wigan game to rest up.  There won’t a better time to play these.

21 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Is it just me, or is a bit harsh for Dawson to get dropped (for a cup game), because this is a big match? 

Dawson has had the majority of the season.

It's not harsh at all IMO.    We need the impetus that Westwood gives us.    Westwood can start attacking play, Dawson cannot currently. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Literally only ever heard of Higuain in that Chelsea line up.

Bag of vvank

A bag of vvank that probably has 10 times the resale value of our first eleven.   How times have changed.

Edited by Salmonbones
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Come on you must remember Ross?.........sadly I know them all, decent second string to be fair.....sigh

Oh yeah, didn’t spot his name. I see there’s that guy William from The Voice or Pop Idol or something too.

VVank