Westwood going to leeds

Long term rumour. Sorry to be critical but 99% of the time when someone says they’ve been told it’s their mate down the put or a WhatsApp group.

Left out the side today for whatever reason. Put 2 and 2 together. If you’re right you can claim to be ITK. Don’t see any reason it couldn’t happen. Well done. 

Darlow also been linked with Leeds last few days to add btw.

2 minutes ago, Waddlesdiamondlights said:

I think people forget how many points Westwood earned us in the play off seasons.To me he is one of the players to definitely try and keep hold of

I’ll go out on a limb and say I think he’ll stay until the end of the season

4 minutes ago, Waddlesdiamondlights said:

I think people forget how many points Westwood earned us in the play off seasons.To me he is one of the players to definitely try and keep hold of

i would go further, he is our best player. i would keep him over any other player we have. 

apart from abdi like. lol

Leeds want a keeper who is good with feet. This is not Westwood's strength so this is rubbish.

I understand has a recurring issue and this is why could not play today, regardless of what LB says. It means he has to miss training and reason he and Jos feel out if you do not train you did not play. 

• Like 1

Has to be a top priority to try and keep Westwood here.

No fee to be paid.

He's been worth 10+ points per season.

Just mystifying why Luhukay would think his exclusion (and the others) would ever benefit the club.