Westwood going to leeds

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Sorry still a poor reason for me.

Ok so Bullen shoves him in today, he gets injured and spends another few months on the sidelines, you'd be happy with that?

I really despair at the so called "fans" we have these days.

11 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

So you think Bullen is talking bull(no pun) but I believe what Lee says , no reason to doubt him.

I think it sounds total bull to be honest...

LB: There are no real injury issues with Keiren, we discussed it with him before the game, he’s been out for so long and played two games in quick succession. We didn’t want him to risk picking up another injury. He will be fit and available for the Birmingham game '

Surely the same risk is present when we play Brum, isn't it?...2 games in quick succession?....two games in which he did what?...tip one over the crossbar and drop on another couple?

Nah..It doesn't ring true to me..neither did the press conference Bullen took, pre the Jos sacking..I reckon he knew...Ive not got a problem with it.

Whats the problem, and just HOW big is the risk of him picking up.............. "another" injury.....................He didn't f.ookin' have one in the first place did he?

Just now, toppOwl said:

People keep moaning that the club is not transparent, LB states clearly why KW didn't play, people don't believe a word - that's why you dont get transparancy.

We have some proper numpties as fans.

I'm out.

Its hardly a "clear" statement ..is it?

"There are no real injury issues with kieran"........................

You think thats clear?

4 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

People keep moaning that the club is not transparent, LB states clearly why KW didn't play, people don't believe a word - that's why you dont get transparancy.

We have some proper numpties as fans.

I'm out.

download.jpg

download (1).jpg

Edited by squonk

We have to take bullens word for it, as we have no other evidence. Clear as day, he was rested. If that goal dosnt go in, even though it wasnt dawsons fault, we wouldnt have people losing it.

If hes now sold, on The 1st, then we have grounds to complain about transparency. However on the flipside, we get money in and have 2 capable replacements. 

Win win really. Either way, come the end of the season, he will be off. In my humble opinion. 

Edited by Maddogbob

13 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

If I had the choice, at his age, I would stick at Man Utd. Doesn’t he do some coaching there as well?

Maybe he does do some coaching not sure. I'm just hoping that if Westy does go then we get someone who has plenty of experience. 

9 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

he's been sold...He didn't play today cos he's been sold....Its fair enough..we need the money...Good luck kieran

He's playing on Tuesday 

3 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

Maybe he does do some coaching not sure. I'm just hoping that if Westy does go then we get someone who has plenty of experience. 

Agree completely about needing experience.  We need that to help organise the defence. Dawson and Wildsmith have potential but this season has shown they are not ready. 

Just now, Maxine said:

He's playing on Tuesday 

I hope so..Either way I'm not mithered..We need the money, we have to sell , to stay in with a chance next season....

You really have to remember, the players that do go in January..aren't taking the p *ss..they are keeping the club afloat...Its a f.ooker of a situation, but it is..what it is