Westwood going to leeds

Just now, dnhc said:

and we think we've scored an own goal today.

leaving westwood out, alienating him, insulting him, and letting him take the flack during his enforced absence, whilst mr. dead escaped nigh on scot free.

SELFHARM is a mental illness.

I am not sure Mr Dead (I am assuming you mean JL) escaped scot free. Thousands of people were simgimg for his head last few games he was manager.

1 minute ago, sweetsheri said:

He’s deffo off 

No other reason for him to miss today

So is Bullen lying ?

He's just given an interview with RS saying that he was left out as a precaution after discussion between him ( Bullen ) and Westwood and WILL be available for the Brum game 

If the Fans Forum told us anything could it possibly be that sometimes the given answer is the truthful answer or is it still down to money as well

• Thanks 1

Just now, matthefish2002 said:

I am not sure Mr Dead (I am assuming you mean JL) escaped scot free. Thousands of people were simgimg for his head last few games he was manager.

yes it's the difference 'tween 'LAST FEW' and when he came out with the balex about westwood being the 3rd.best keeper in the club on MERIT.

that's when the damage was done by him.

5 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

He’s deffo off 

No other reason for him to miss today

Bullen said he was tired with not playing for months bcz he was frozen out by a clueless former manager, so today was prob a sensible approach seeing we have Bham in a few days too .

2 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

'LB: There are no real injury issues with Keiren, we discussed it with him before the game, he’s been out for so long and played two games in quick succession. We didn’t want him to risk picking up another injury. He will be fit and available for the Birmingham game '

Can understand this for an outfield player but not a keeper.

Do many keepers at start of season after 2 games are left out after not played for 3 months.

Edited by matthefish2002