Wednesday - V Preston OMDT

A very good day to you all, especially mi’lud who I wish well with his battle with that most dastardly of enemies, the seasonal hangover.

Back to Hillsborough for the first time in a while and though I don’t count myself as a Jos-hater, I must confess that I now travel with a considerably lighter heart. I’ve vague hopes that a boost in morale and Preston’s injury troubles might deliver us a much-needed win today - now that I’ve tempted fate, brace yourselves for another hiding.

Ah well, I’m off out on Eccy Rd later so I’ll have reason to drink whatever happens. If mi’lud would be so kind, Stubbs’ elixir sounds like a miracle worker for tomorrow morning.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Wednesday 2-2 Preston

(Onomah 37, Browne 40, 65, Reach 85)

Really looking forward to this now, feel like I’ve got a spring in my step with Jos leaving. Let’s hope this is the start of something more exciting and positive on the pitch. Hopefully get a new manager in soon (not Bullen) and really kick on. Come on Wednesday!!!!!

Edited by WalthamOwl

After the events of yesterday, strangely optimistic again. Think the players will have had a fair amount of pressure lifted, the fans will be more forgiving of errors and can see a 3-1 home win. 

I liked Bullen talking about forward passes and getting the ball in the box, it's a new dawn and time for the players to show their worth to the new manager today 

9 minutes ago, striker said:

After the events of yesterday, strangely optimistic again. Think the players will have had a fair amount of pressure lifted, the fans will be more forgiving of errors and can see a 3-1 home win. 

I liked Bullen talking about forward passes and getting the ball in the box, it's a new dawn and time for the players to show their worth to the new manager today 

Was about to post exactly this. Huge amount of pressure lifted and hopefully Bullen will tell them to express themselves and go for it as should be the case at home.

You can really sense the relief after yesterday’s news amongst the fans and I’m guessing the players will share that.

Clean slate from today so let’s cheer them on.

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

I’m gonna be mega positive 1 all draw . 

Yup, I'd be over the moon with a draw, Preston are on a good run of form at the moment and we need to be at our very best to have even a snowball on a gas rings chance of avoiding yet another defeat