Wednesday - V Preston OMDT

9 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Playing according to the poster Bing Crosby

That if true, would raise a cheer louder than when the pies arrive on the North concourse! But of far greater import is the whereabouts of Snooty’s wallet? And who is the “little blonde bint” he so charmingly refers to? Knowing  Snooty’s luck it was probably Frankie Simek in a fancy dress drag outfit!:wacko:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sternlad said:

That if true, would raise a cheer louder than when the pies arrive on the North concourse! But of far greater import is the whereabouts of Snooty’s wallet? And who is the “little blonde bint” he so charmingly refers to? Knowing  Snooty’s luck it was probably Frankie Simek in a fancy dress drag outfit!:wacko:

To be fair, I thought his remarks were a little disparaging. 

Could’ve been a nice wallet.

• Haha 1

Hardly enough prep time for revolutionary change. However, a little tinkering may initiate significantly improved performance.

Well done to Snoots delivering Jos home safe and sound, No need for all this boozy night hangover story m'larky. Hope your Ferry crossings were smooth your Lordship and Jos didn't use up all your Mansize Kleenex.    

So, enjoyed everyone else being ITK recently. 

Far too modest to remind everyone who was saying Westwood was off to Leeds, that I said he wasn’t, and that we’d told Leeds he was unavailable. Also said all along that amongst other things, the outcasted players, including Westwood, would be Jos’s undoing, and that we’d eventually bring Westwood back in.

To be fair, if people had listened to what I had to say, we’d still be in the Top 6. 

But whatever. That’ll be ignored too. Just like my preaching for an experienced Championship manager who knows how to get a team promoted from the Championship. That’s what I said we needed when Carlos left 12 months ago.

Nice of some of you to catch up. lol:ph34r:

Edited by theowlsman