Wednesday - V Preston OMDT

G'day ladies and Bruces, top OMDT but no coffee to go with it... well into another day of hard work here, I suppose I'd like Wednesday to put in a hard working shift out there today. It's like a free pass, go out there and have fun playing football. The crowd is backing you, they've had their way with Jos leaving... It's... It's almost like I have a hunch... that gut feeling we'll do well today!

Or it's just that it's lunch time and I'm peckish again...

31 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

image.png.55fb2d1f5efd60563b318ef30a559c61.png

THE MATCH

Sheffield Wednesday will have coach Lee Bullen in charge when they travel to Preston on Saturday, having sacked manager Jos Luhukay.

Luhukay was dismissed on Friday following a run of one win in 10 matches that has seen Wednesday slip to 18th in the Championship.

Wednesday will be without Barry Bannan, who serves the second game of his two-match ban, while Fernando Forestieri will again miss out with a hamstring injury. Midfielder Kieran Lee (finished!) and strikers Gary Hooper (Golfing) and Sam Winnall (rough) remain long-term absentees.

Preston have also seen their resources stretched as the busy festive period approaches. Josh Earl is doubtful after missing the 3-2 win over Milwall with a thigh injury, while Louis Moult also sat out that match with a knock.

They joined Brandon Barker, Callum Robinson and Sean Maguire (all hamstring) in the treatment room, while Billy Bodin and Josh Harrop (both knee) remain long-term absentees. The shortages have led to manager Alex Neil naming academy players Ethan Walker and Jack Baxter on the bench in recent weeks.

I knew Bullen would be no good ...............he's taking the team to Preston lol

• Haha 7