Cardiff in for Forestieri

40 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Are you happy if the trade off on that is an embargo in the summer?

Im clinging on to the hope that we have a hell of a lot of big earners out of contract at the end of the season and that might go a long way to helping us avoid an embargo. 

It's a shame we got such a crap set up wi jos n dc. His performances along with many other players mirrors exactly how the fans feel. Dour, lack lustre and disillusioned. At least another motivational manager could put a spring in their/his step. 

Edited by S1Owl

I'd take £6 million for him straight away, while a gifted and talented player who on his day is a real match winner. All to often he's either injured or suspended, if he was like Adam Reach and constantly racked appearance up I'd hate the thought of losing him, but he's not and I'm sure someone posted his games ratio while he's been here and he's hardly played more games than our so called super crocks hutch & hoops. 

Meh.

Really couldn't care if he goes.

Always injured or out for one reason or another.

Great talent but I doubt we will see him hit the sort of highs he did in his first season.

Personally, I think we need a complete clear out. Far too many players on big wages, who are past their best.