Cardiff in for Forestieri

11 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Answer is in the thread at least twice lol

Joke thread or not the idea of Warnock signing  FF isn’t that far fetched really. If he was willing to pay £6m for Madine then capturing FF for a cut price is a no brainer, even if he only uses him as an impact sub.    As evidenced by his management of Taarabt at QPR he knows how to get  the best out of mercurial talent.

32 minutes ago, oldowl67 said:

Joke thread or not the idea of Warnock signing  FF isn’t that far fetched really. If he was willing to pay £6m for Madine then capturing FF for a cut price is a no brainer, even if he only uses him as an impact sub.    As evidenced by his management of Taarabt at QPR he knows how to get  the best out of mercurial talent.

I think you’re right in that Warnock would know how to get the best out of Forestieri. This transfer could end up happening. Stranger things have happened in football. 

16 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

£5m and I’ll pay for his taxi. 

He may have had a bad patch but these injuries are they so bad or is it just lost motivation to play for luhukay? If madine is 6m  FF is worth twice that. FF is the type of player who could make the difference to Cardiff staying up. So 10 _ 12 m please. Would hate him to go but if things are as bad 're ffp then no option.