Cardiff in for Forestieri

5 million would be a bargain, we’re in a bind can’t really refuse it. Unless we’re changing manager shortly I could see it happening.

We look so devoid of creativity and drive/attacking threat without him and we could not be able to replace him for any less than that but I wouldn’t begrudge him going for the sake of his career as we’re going no where.

After his first season I’d have rather of lost an arm than have sold him 

The season after I’d have taken a very substantial fee

Last 2 seasons his appearances have been so sporadic that his overall influence is on the wain. 

Fit and firing still our biggest threat, trouble is he is rarely fit and firing 

3 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

Can't be cheaper than Madine surely....

FF has true premiership quality, whereas Madine good grief!

Neither have premiership quality.  

Forestieri was borderline in 2015/16 but he's nowhere near that player now. 

Have to agree though, despite FF's injuries and attitude, if Madine is worth £6m you have to wonder what daft offers might come in. 

FF was on fire at the end of last season, that was only a few months ago. He would tear this league a new one if he moved.

The truth is he isn't being used properly by the current manager, he's not allowed to play his natural game. Give him a fresh start with a new manager and we might well see him on fire when he comes back from injury.

Personally I wouldn't sell for £5m, I'd wait until the end of the year and hope he refinds his form them I'd listen to offers well in excess of £5m.