Cardiff in for Forestieri

I seem to be in a minority here because to me he is the most naturally gifted player we’ve had at Hillsborough since Carbone and Di Canio. Like others have said though FF’s good days now seem to be few and far between, and yet he still scares the opposition more than any other player we have. Could a decent Manager harness the talent more consistently though that’s the question. What a shame that we’ll probably have to sell because of the mess we’re in!

Seems a bit jaded here and the current manager hasn’t helped. He was always an individual but as we saw on the opening day and against Hull streets ahead of the rest. 

Easily the best individual player we’ve had for decades. One of the best displays I’ve seen was away at Fulham in 2016 when he ran the attack on his own after Hooper went off injured.  Wierdly that was the last time Bannan, Hooper, FF and Lee were all available at the same time. 2016!

23 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I’d like to read the thread where we pay £5m and £40kpw for a currently injured 29 year old Championship player who starts 12 games a season.

Yet some of us think it’s a derisory offer.

Just read the numerous threads about how much value we’ve had from the signing of Rhodes, Abdi, Matias, Jones, Boyd ........etc, etc

5 minutes ago, debram said:

Another shot in the dark thread, dont panic, but we do need a fit ff guided by a proper manager.

Not a shot in the dark. A joke. As stated openly several times in the thread lol

if this has taught me anything, it’s taught me that people don’t read full threads before posting their reply. 

1 hour ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Not a shot in the dark. A joke. As stated openly several times in the thread lol

if this has taught me anything, it’s taught me that people don’t read full threads before posting their reply. 

That's society summed up these days, you could've written Cardiff in for Forestieri on the side off a bus and 52% of people would've believed it. 

People don't need the full information these days to make up their mind. :ph34r::ph34r:

I know this thread is a joke but people are questioning his attitude and then linking him with Warnock, Dyche and Wagner.. :laugh:

Shouldn't have been sold after the coach incident for me. Maybe should've been sold after the second failed promotion attempt but hindsight is great. Getting rid of our best player then would've seemed crazy. If desperate Premier League teams come knocking in January or Championship teams with parachute money, we'll have no trouble getting £10m for him.

27 minutes ago, Peake said:

I know this thread is a joke but people are questioning his attitude and then linking him with Warnock, Dyche and Wagner.. :laugh:

Shouldn't have been sold after the coach incident for me. Maybe should've been sold after the second failed promotion attempt but hindsight is great. Getting rid of our best player then would've seemed crazy. If desperate Premier League teams come knocking in January or Championship teams with parachute money, we'll have no trouble getting £10m for him.

This the same Warnock that made Adel Taarabt captain? 

And as for having trouble getting £10m, I agree. Bit like selling a house. We waited until the bank are about to foreclose and the estate agents are measuring up. Such a situation doesn’t put you in the best bargaining position. 

9 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Thats true, I often dont, it would take hours of wasted time, I usually take the headline as read.