Serious Candidates?

28 minutes ago, vulva said:

Agree. The club needs a freshen up. Holloway could be the modern day Sturrock. That said, always thought Holloway had family issues than needed him down South. Seem to recall his daughter has health issues. 

Holloway has three daughters, who along with his Mrs are all profoundly, congenitally deaf.

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Brian the Blade.

He knows the City. He's managed in the city before.

He doesn't need a big budget.

He's as realistic a target as many more being mentioned. 

Is that supposed to be a qualification for the job?

I thought Chansiri normally preferred the candidates that have barely heard of the UK let alone Sheffield. :blink:

Edited by ChinaOwl
  • Haha 1

Just now, ChinaOwl said:

Is that supposed to be a qualification for the job?

I thought Chansiri normally preferred the candidates that have barely heard of the UK let alone Sheffield. :blink:

Who knows what qualifies as making a good candidate for the next Wednesday manager these days.

other than - Must be good at not buying any players and selling best ones

Slavisa Josanovics' agents office.

Image result for stephen merchant extras

"Hi Slav, come in. Come in. Right, I'll get right to the point...I just wanted to tell you in person I've got a job you just might be interested in! ....Is it a big club? Well yes, well...not in modern terms....it used to be. But anyway.... They've got a couple of big stands. Biggest cantilever stand in England, well no I'm sure if that's actually true....probably not......but they do have amazing away support ,always good. ....salary?...well, I can't lie it's  probably not going to be what you'd like because they're in a bit of bother with their spending....yeeeeah with the EFL I'm afraid....Oh didn't I mention they aren't Premier League....well, they're not anyway........Transfer kitty?...well....no, I wouldn't call it a Warchest exactly, no.....no...more a dowry box with some lavender in a little bag at the bottom........well because it's empty you see, you'll have to sell all your best players.....the good news is...have you heard of Montys motors? . Slav....slav where you going?!"

23 minutes ago, sharrowowl said:

Big Nige n Meggo.

It’s destiny. Pearson is deliberately making a balls up in Belgium to get himself off the radar of relegation threatened premiership clubs. 

Not quite. They are winning 3-1 as we speak. 

Anyway, it’s a good day to sack managers. 5 years today since we sacked Dave Jones. 

3 hours ago, Craig7484 said:

Watching the pig match today I don’t think wilder sat down.  

I would just like someone with passion like his. But oviously a Wednesday man 

It didnt do the Pigs any good though did it.