Sheffield Wednesday - V- Franks Lampards Derby OMDT

8 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Looking at the way we've set up and the goals we've conceded today, it's individual players rather than Luhukay who are getting things wrong.

How do we change that then?

6 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Of course I don't think the season's going well. I do think individual errors are costing us massively at the moment, though. Looking at the way we've set up and the goals we've conceded today, it's individual players rather than Luhukay who are getting things wrong.

Ultimately, any manager will be judged on results. We were doing very well until the last international break but have hit an awful patch of form in the past six games. Maybe a new manager would help to prevent the basic errors our players are all too often making, but I'm not entirely convinced. If things don't turn back around pretty quickly, I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Basically their confidence is shot, and that's why they're dropping such clangers.

Nervousness is infectious, and soon spreads throughout the team.

The cause of this loss of confidence is Jos' attempts to bring a "continental" style to our defending, a style which few - if any - at this level are capable of playing.

And to make matters worse, the defence is the weakest part of the team.

If there's any club in this division which shouldn't have tried to play that way, it's us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Going nowhere fast at the moment.

Team bereft of confidence, Senior players making mistakes, muddled tactics and formations - toxic mix.

We’ll be bottom 3 by Christmas and genuinely can’t see us getting out of it. 

Echoes of last season now.

FFP
FFS

5 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Basically their confidence is shot, and that's why they're dropping such clangers.

Nervousness is infectious, and soon spreads throughout the team.

The cause of this loss of confidence is Jos' attempts to bring a "continental" style to our defending, a style which few - if any - at this level are capable of playing.

And to make matters worse, the defence is the weakest part of the team.

If there's any club in this division which shouldn't have tried to play that way, it's us.

This post has nailed it