Sheffield Wednesday - V- Franks Lampards Derby OMDT

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

We need something to change. We can’t sign players the only option we have imo is to change the manager. Look at the league table, look at the form table, look at our performances. Shocking. Jos needs replacing, not with another unknown foreign manager that doesn’t know the league. We need the complete opposite of that. 

Unless we can find a tactical master, we at least need a manager who can inspire

Guest Theboylangers
1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

We need something to change. We can’t sign players the only option we have imo is to change the manager. Look at the league table, look at the form table, look at our performances. Shocking. Jos needs replacing, not with another unknown foreign manager that doesn’t know the league. We need the complete opposite of that. 

It's hard to disagree with this. I keep hoping that our Dutch friend will turn things around. The longer we go on, the less likely this becomes. 

6 minutes ago, Eastern said:

If the Chairman does the right thing and sacks Jos, please can we have a manager with a good CV, that knows the English game.

He won’t sack him and even if he does it will be for another left field out of work manager.

McCarthy is available but I don’t think he would have even been a consideration.

..sadly it just epitomises how we are being run at present. 

Set to lose today and I am beyond even caring...grim times ..

DC needs to see sense and give Jos the bullet. Another pi$$ poor result. Enough is enough. He should have gone before the international break to give us chance to get someone else in but that would have made to much sense. Something DC doesn’t seem to have when it comes to football. Personally hope we don’t have to witness another game with Jos in charge. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

Just now, Earlsfieldowl said:

He won’t sack him and even if he does it will be for another left field out of work manager.

McCarthy is available but I don’t think he would have even been a consideration.

We are being run to fail

Just now, Earlsfieldowl said:

Big Mick back as the Ireland manager, be unveiled tomorrow

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

DC needs to see sense and give Jos the bullet. Another pi$$ poor result. Enough is enough. He should have gone before the international break to give us chance to get someone else in but that would have made to much sense. Something DC doesn’t seem to have when it comes to football. 

DC basically is a pie can.

It's a good job he was born to wealth, because if he'd had to make his own way in the world like the rest of us, goodness knows where he'd be.

I wouldn't entrust that noodle with the task of buying an ice cream.

• Haha 1