Sheffield Wednesday - V- Franks Lampards Derby OMDT

2 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Doesn’t seem like that’s the case 

Not at the moment, no. There's time yet, though.

We've been the authors of our own downfall here and find ourselves trailing when we probably should be ahead. If the defence can wake up and stop gifting goals, our attackers are capable of getting us back into this one.

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Not at the moment, no. There's time yet, though.

We've been the authors of our own downfall here and find ourselves trailing when we probably should be ahead. If the defence can wake up and stop gifting goals, our attackers are capable of getting us back into this one.

Our goal difference tells it how it is 

Just now, owls_wawaw said:

I have said it once and I will say it again I will not use my weekend off and best side of 100 to see this absolute gash of a team 

Whist I agree imo we have some good quality players, we just have a manager that hasn’t a clue how to get them motivated and playing for him. 

No slagging off our players or our visionary manager mid-game please, the players will pick up on the vibes.

Think positive thoughts, think goals, think tight defence, think a hard earned 3 points.

Since you came along, you sexy things.

ps - Swansea, who like to play from the back, have conceded 3 goals at home against Norwich, with defensive mistakes resulting from playing out from the back. Just saying.

Edited by theowlsman
  • Like 1

Never do this, but stuck Derby on my accumulator today. 

I know it's dirty and you shouldn't bet against your own side, but it's just printing money at the moment.  Might as well get something out of a Saturday. 

• Haha 1

Just now, M Royds said:

Since Jos has come in, defensively, we’ve gone backwards. 

Agree,  just can't change the back line week in, week out and expect to be consistent. Just doesn't work, no cohesion, organisation or familiarity between players who need to perform as a unit.