Sheffield Wednesday - V- Franks Lampards Derby OMDT

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

I'm the only one who thinks that was a decent half then?

Ok. Not the score we want. But I think we made Derby look very ordinary. 

Get our lads running at Tomori and he'll  be off.

Absolutely all to play for. 

This ref won't send him off. 

He's got Lampard's wee wee tail too far up his backside for that.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lomas613 said:

Lees has lost his touch our defence is diabolical and a liability solve this then season saved 

True. We've not looked truly solid at the back since Loovens started to decline. I was hoping Hector might add a bit more organisation, but any two centre backs we pick seem incapable of running a tight ship, so we end up reverting to a back three at the expense of our attacking play. The way things are, we simply can't attack safe in the knowledge that our defenders have got things covered at the back: they're just too error-prone.

At this juncture, Luhukay may as well double down on our attacking slant for the second half, as it's the only way we can stand a good chance of dragging ourselves back into the game. Of course, that may well be a gamble which will open the floodgates to a hammering from Derby, but tightening up to defend a 2-1 deficit would be even more futile.

1 minute ago, waddleisgod said:

I’d say get big Sam or Bruce in now!!!!

but we can’t afford them and they’d want cash to spend so 100% no chance

So

Let’s get Mick McCarthy in now and at least get back to some proper defending and start playing a stable team!!!!

MM is now manager of ROI dude.

FFP
FFS

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I'm the only one who thinks that was a decent half then?

Ok. Not the score we want. But I think we made Derby look very ordinary. 

Get our lads running at Tomori and he'll  be off.

Absolutely all to play for. 

we've made most teams look very ordinary, they tend to score against us through us turning off, dodgy no look passes or defensive nightmares. Despite all of this seasons troubles very rarely are we outplayed. If only we could switch off the blunders and press home the advantage we all to often seem to waste. 

Still 45 minutes to go, so not over just yet,  but irrespective DC needs to make a decision a few phone calls tonight.

Slipping nearer to the bottom 3, goal difference amongst the very worst, as is recent form. I also don't think we've won at home since August, which is disgraceful. 45 minutes now to correct the last stat at least.

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

we've made most teams look very ordinary, they tend to score against us through us turning off, dodgy no look passes or defensive nightmares. Despite all of this seasons troubles very rarely are we outplayed. If only we could switch off the blunders and press home the advantage we all to often seem to waste. 

Which suggests to me, Jos cannot organise the side When he arrived, we were told that organising the defence was his strength