Half season tickets

11 hours ago, ReadingOwl said:

£11:00 a game? Seriously.

No offence to you, but that’s a disgrace when the Club is asking  POTG’ers for £30:00-£40:00 a game.

Good luck to you - but I can’t agree with it. Even if I became a beneficiary.

Divide and conquer. 

And, some on here supported the POTG pricing.

You think its a disgrace.I think its absolutely brilliant.

3 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Haha...me and my brother were saying weekends were crap not going to Hillsbrough and he missed the social bit.

So that might be the two

I have a season ticket already but a thing that is putting me off getting one next season is the amount of Saturdays we dont play at home. Friday nights, Sunday lunchtimes. 

Bet out of 25 homes games a season only about 10 are 3pm Saturday afternoon games these days.

17 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I have a season ticket already but a thing that is putting me off getting one next season is the amount of Saturdays we dont play at home. Friday nights, Sunday lunchtimes. 

Bet out of 25 homes games a season only about 10 are 3pm Saturday afternoon games these days.

That is putting me off too with all the late mid week fixtures. But the other thing that is putting me is off is paying through the nose to watch terrible football and a team full of kids :picnic:

I’m (one of the few) that bought a 6 game bundle on the kop for £180.

Been to the Leeds, West Brom, Boro and Norwich games so far on the bundle and I’m planning to go to the Derby and Rotherham games.

After the dross I’ve watched on the bundle... I don’t think I’ll be rushing out for another one or a half season ticket 

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

That may not be an issue next season...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sticky belly said:

That is putting me off too with all the late mid week fixtures. But the other thing that is putting me is off is paying through the nose to watch terrible football and a team full of kids :picnic:

TBF I am quite happy he is giving some of the better academy players (kids as you call them) a chance.

Agree we need some of the more experienced players to help them and bring them on, but I think we have some good prospects coming out of our academy.

On 16/11/2018 at 12:00, matthefish2002 said:

Surely the first thing that should put you off is the eye watering price for dross football ?!? 

On 15/11/2018 at 21:41, ReadingOwl said:

When have I said that?

Ive said that on principle - if I’ve refused to go because I won’t pay his extortionate POTG prices, then, I won’t suddenly start going, because it’s £13:00 a week. That would make me an hypocrite.

I can easily afford POTG - not paying it out of principle. And, that the £13:00 a week is subsidised by the POTG’ers.

But I’ve also said that if you’ve always gone - and the Club have given you this gift - good luck to you.

And, finally it’s not OAP’s that should be subsidised - if they have had reasonable jobs (when people had company pensions) then they probably have more disposable income than anyone else. I will have.

I realise that not all OAPS are rich. But neither are other age groups. Divorced/widowed/single parents, low waged?

Dont see why they should be a particular exception.

so you wont go because the prices are extortionate & you wouldnt go if it was cheap. When would you go?

• Haha 1