Half season tickets

10 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

When do they go on sale? 

Will anyone be mad enough to buy one?

Whats he going to charge?

You saw the post for Rotherham as well then, I was thinking the same thing myself.

Toy town are offering a 4 payment plan for anyone purchasing one which seemed a good idea with Xmas coming up.

Just now, room0035 said:

You saw the post for Rotherham as well then, I was thinking the same thing myself.

Toy town are offering a 4 payment plan for anyone purchasing one which seemed a good idea with Xmas coming up.

I didn't actually! I was thinking will chansiri lower prices this season with us been poo! Or will he have the cheek to bang them up? Also people that are buying one, whats there reason.

Just now, Derbyshireowl3 said:

I didn't actually! I was thinking will chansiri lower prices this season with us been poo! Or will he have the cheek to bang them up? Also people that are buying one, whats there reason.

take last year price add 10% and you won't be far off.

3 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

A comparison of a team currently 2 places and 2 points behind us

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/2018/november/tickets--half-season-tickets-201819/ 

2 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

my mates buying one ..he's fed up having to pay 26-29 quid to sit in the seat next to me while I pay £13....

5 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

Fair enough!! Why didn't he just buy a full one at start? Im surprised anyone actually potg tbh! 

he's been a S/T holder for years ,he was 65 in august but they wouldn't sell him a season ticket coz he missed the cut off date (4th august) for OAP's by 10 days …..he was happy to pay the full price for the one game he wasn't an OAP but the club said no …..he's only been a regular for 56 years but they thought they rinse just  a bit more out of him .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, torryowl said:

he's been a S/T holder for years ,he was 65 in august but they wouldn't sell him a season ticket coz he missed the cut off date (4th august) for OAP's by 10 days …..he was happy to pay the full price for the one game he wasn't an OAP but the club said no …..he's only been a regular for 56 years but they thought they rinse just  a bit more out of him .

You have to love the loyalty the club gives to these floater fans lol

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, torryowl said:

We are a family after all   :rolleyes:

• Haha 5

38 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Wow. Makes me so proud this club at times. 

Fair play to the fella for still going.

• Like 2