Sorry about this...

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

hooper is done at best he would start training in january .as he has been out 13 months , under jos he would need to train for 3-4 weeks then play 3 u23 games before he would be considered at best it would be late feb before he would be considered and what chance would he break down again? he is on 29k a week that isn't made up , he is set for life on what wages he has been paid ,he wont get a contract anywhere else based on his age and his shocking injury record over the last 5 years . sad as he is quality 

Quality means jackshi* if not able to play. You have just said Hooper is done, then I'm sure you are critising the manager  for taking his time getting him back up to speed then you say and its not made up, he's on 29k a week. I call bull shi* on all your post pal. All none sensical and doesn't run true. However your no different to quite a few on here. I would think most folk on a 3 year contract paid by Wednesday would be set up for life. According to your figures thats 4.5 mill. Not that hard to make such an assumption. 

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

Ive been told Hooper could be off to the USA either january or end of the season but not sure if its just talk or theres something in it.

He could join DC United. Him just in front of Rooney and they could both podge around the midfield and edge of the area. Probably get 50 goals between them for the season playing at walking pace. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CLswfc said:

Quality means jackshi* if not able to play. You have just said Hooper is done, then I'm sure you are critising the manager  for taking his time getting him back up to speed then you say and its not made up, he's on 29k a week. I call bull shi* on all your post pal. All none sensical and doesn't run true. However your no different to quite a few on here. I would think most folk on a 3 year contract paid by Wednesday would be set up for life. According to your figures thats 4.5 mill. Not that hard to make such an assumption. 

its not an assumption that he is on 29k a week ,the person what told me should know ,I will never name names but can assure you that's his salary ,that aint made up ive nowt to gain from lies and I hate liars and bullshitters in any form in life. hooper is done but that's nothing to do with jos or carlos he wernt exactly a 46 game a season man before we signed him was he. some players were rushed back too soon that's common knowledge ie I know all about k lee that was Carlos's doing ,though Kieran didn't have to rush back into training too soon ,giving him an injection to get him training after having a major hip op 2-3months before was a major mistake which has ruined  k lee`s career . regards jos there are plenty of other things to blame him for ,but not the injuries. 

4 hours ago, bigrbuk said:

Have we heard if Lee needs surgery or not? If so, what for? I thought his breakdown wasn't related to previous hip injury so bit confused.

Hooper just had surgery recently he'll be a while yet. Hoping Winnall back training soon

New injury,hips fine,bust his knee ligaments,on the mend walks without pain,following normal procedure hoping to be in training next month,over eagre to prove his fitness hes GUTTED,caught his studs during a run out with the kids

4 hours ago, Mystic Neg said:

The projection of time our players will be out for are about as accurate a cowboy builder's estimate.  

Big chief him say 12 moons. Him also say white man speak with forked tongue!

• Haha 1

Why does it matter?

Jos' philosophy is that he only wants players who are fit and able to train every week. 

Despite how good Hooper Is, how does he fit into that category? 

I bet Westwood has trained far more than Hooper during jos' time here. So based on that surely an injury prone player like Hooper is firmly sat on the discarded list? 

Or is it possible that this philosophy is a load of cobblers?

I know exactly how the OP feels, but here’s an idea...why doesn’t one of those poo hot reporters from The Stir get an exclusive interview with say, Kieran Lee and get the low down on his injury progress. Perhaps even a 10 week serialisation using an interview with every injured and overlooked player at SWFC each edition, now that would put the circulation figures up by ...12 copies a week. Don’t tell me, it’s written into their contracts: “Thou shalt not utter a word against the Chairman or any of his minions, or thy pay, subscription to the fitness suite and golf club fees shall be withheld until such time as thou art declared fully decrepit and unworthy of wielding a nine iron at Dore and Totley.” (Is there a Dore and Totley golf club? 45 years since I lived any where near Sheff.)