Sorry about this...

1 minute ago, 1867Heaven said:

But in 2 weeks when we return to action, going on the latest we’ve been told, how far away will Winnal and Hooper be? Trying give myself some Monday motivation...

Hopefully Winnall will be about ready, don't think we'll see Hooper back this year unfortunately.

29 minutes ago, chrisd0407 said:

Thats what they said 2 weeks ago. Our injured players have the knack of reinjuring themselves while in recovery. You can't make it up. I thought Jos said we wouldn't see Hooper (dont know about Winnall) until next year?

Trust me 2 weeks they'll be back. 

You can thank me then. 

lol

Hooper and Winnall will turn up with their boots, then we'll be told they got injured opening  a bag of crisps.

Abdi will be all set to take a place alongside FF and a lunar eclipse will blind them both and that'll be that,

We'll play with 9 men and park the bus... a trusted and tried method, that'll get us the promotion that DC promised us

and charges us for !!

UTO !

45 minutes ago, 1867Heaven said:

But in 2 weeks when we return to action, going on the latest we’ve been told, how far away will Winnal and Hooper be? Trying give myself some Monday motivation...

You have answered your own question. 

hooper is done at best he would start training in january .as he has been out 13 months , under jos he would need to train for 3-4 weeks then play 3 u23 games before he would be considered at best it would be late feb before he would be considered and what chance would he break down again? he is on 29k a week that isn't made up , he is set for life on what wages he has been paid ,he wont get a contract anywhere else based on his age and his shocking injury record over the last 5 years . sad as he is quality