All the Dawson haters

2 minutes ago, poite said:

Oh f-off 

NOBODY HATES DAWSON YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER PLANK

Really? So nobody calls him ‘calamity Cam’ and nobody ‘likes’ it?

Name just about any player and there’s plenty on here more than willing to give them grief. It’s embarrassing.

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, leedsbornowl said:

He’s made the most saves in the championship top keeper get over it.

Just because people have different opinions about different players does not make them haters. It's such a stupid comment to make and probably reflects your age.

25 minutes ago, Key said:

Really? So nobody calls him ‘calamity Cam’ and nobody ‘likes’ it?

Name just about any player and there’s plenty on here more than willing to give them grief. It’s embarrassing.

And that means they 'hate' him? 

Jesus 

35 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I wonder what all those chanting Westwoods name last week think now? Well done Dawson you've shown character tonight.

I think the changing was aimed more at the manager/chairman (whoever is responsible for players being sideline for non-footballing reasons rather than Dawson- unfortunately though that wouldn't really make Dawson feel much better!

1 hour ago, steveger said:

its a football forum, this may come as a shock to you, no one hates the lad and people on here may, just may have differing opinions to yours....

cheers

It wasn't a football forum against Norwich when chanting for another goalie now was it from the hard North standers. 

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, One De Bilde said:

I don't hate him, I do think he is our 3rd best keeper (before and after the penalty save). It's not his fault he has been playing when he should have been rested. 

When was the last time you saw wildsmith play? I saw him a few weeks ago and he was dodgy! In fact the last time I saw Westwood he was dodgy as well. 3rd choice my @rse

He's turned a corner on a long road... good for him!!!...on a side note..the ones who say that Jos is ruining our young players by exposing them to the nasty men of the championship... he's not.. he's blooding them..it used to be called the acid test...some may fall away but it's the only way to find out.

2 hours ago, Blue and white said:

That's because Westwood is the better keeper, anyone who thinks otherwise needs to give their head a wobble, doesn't mean that anyone hates Dawson.

Really?

How do you or anyone outside the coaching staff know?

For starters he's had a serious injury and no one has seen him in proper action for a year. That he was better in his prime two seasons ago, no doubt but the statement you make is only an opinion. For all you, we or anyone knows he might have totally lost it. Long lay offs have that effect on players.