All the Dawson haters

My issue is with people saying Wildsmith should play instead which is comical considering the number of mistakes Wildsmith has made in the first team and U23 games. Dawson has made very few errors that have cost us goals, saved everything he could (most saves in the division) and done a fantastic job.

99% of us would have Westwood in goal but Dawson deserves a lot of credit and those getting on his back should be ashamed of themselves.

Edited by mark77

6 hours ago, One De Bilde said:

Are you claiming that he is 1st choice? Genuinely interested, not seen Wildsmith since his last first team appearance. Westwood must be appalling now so please update me.

Yes he is 1st choice that's why he's playing. I'm not saying he's a better keeper than Westwood but he's better than wildsmith and Westwood hasn't played for nearly a year and the last  few times he played he was dodgy, he might be completely fűčkeď now 

1 hour ago, Drewswfc said:

Yes he is 1st choice that's why he's playing. I'm not saying he's a better keeper than Westwood but he's better than wildsmith and Westwood hasn't played for nearly a year and the last  few times he played he was dodgy, he might be completely fűčkeď now 

Fair enough, all about opinions 

who hates dawson? ive not met anyone yet or spoken to anyone? . and the reason dawson has made more saves is for obvious reasons that the 10 in front of him are so poor and set up so badly . the westwood chants and Hutchinson ones were not aimed at dawson they were aimed at jos , though it cant have been very nice for the lad to hear that . dawson still has a lot to learn , his distribution ,kicking ,flapping isn't good at all ,the rest of his game is 1st class 

Nobody hates Dawson, the fact is we have probably the best keeper in the division on a lot of money sat at home. 

What Dawson lacks is the commanding aspect. Westwood is great at this and is also a great keeper. 

Im happy for our first clean sheet and happy it’s dawson who got it. Should give the lad and the defence a big confidence boost. 

Would hope that Jos sticks with that defence now, just replace fox with Penney 

I said last season whilst Westwood was injured that based on what I saw of the 2 keepers that Dawson was the much better of the 2 young uns.

He’s proving that this season. If Westwood was playing could he rediscover the form of 2-3 years ago? I’m. It so sure, certainly not based on what we did see of him last season 

For me Cammy is rightfully number 1 and doing very well too in difficult circumstances. The lad clearly has unbelievably good mental strength, well done lad. We’ve a good one on our hands