What would a draw tonight mean for Jos?

If we lose he has to go for me, if we win everyone will be buzzing and probably buys him a few games after the international break, where does he stand if we get a point? Would be a decent result considering how things are going for both sides but still  struggling in the league and could get dragged in further if results go against Saturday. Not sure where I stand. 

We are not going to break the clean sheet voodoo tonight so the only way we get anything out of this game is playing an attacking team and go to out score them. Sheff Utd are not defensively strong and the defenders like to get forward leaving gaps at the back.

Like I said in a link yesterday we need to be attack minded if we roll with 5 at the back and Nuihu up front the tie is only going one way.

You can't doubt his achievements. With the circumstance he is trying to turn the ship around without the help of senior players, looks an impossible task.

Whether bridges have been burnt from DC or Jos...you can not discard any player. Westwood, Boyd and Hutch would have been incredibly valuable tonight.

17 minutes ago, CraigSGM said:

Regardless of the result, this weekend would be the best time to make the change to give whoever comes in a decent amount of time with the squad before the next game. 

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

For me his time is up anyway,  regardless of tonight's result.

Agree, anything less than a win and DC needs to act quickly. Even after a win I would advocate a change, but expect he would get another few games grace.

25 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Unless we get absolutely hammered he will not be sacked even if we lose. 

It is going to be a repeat of Carlos - keep him until it’s already too late to salvage the season. Had we sacked Carlos after the derby at home last season, I still believe we could have made the play-offs. 

What do you mean salvage the season? We are a mid table side, should be finishing somewhere between 12th and 16th.

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

For me his time is up anyway,  regardless of tonight's result.

I've also made my mind up regardless of tonight too.

I'll admit i've had my head turned my Big Mick saying he's interested and now I just want him in, no matter what.